-•

(For some reason 5 out of 15 of my drafts all have 3 chapters. That's 1/3 of my drafts that have 3 chapters and then just stop. I should finish all my drafts. Get a bunch of books on here. Is that a good idea?)

I locked the door behind me as I walked into the dorm room. I took my bag off and put it on my bed when I realized there were a bouquet of (favorite flowers) on my bed side table. I walked over to them and looked at the (favorite color) vase they were in. "So beautiful." "Just like you." I jumped and turned around to see Zayn with another bouquet in his hands of my favorite flowers. He was wearing a suit and his hair was slightly gelled. Damn he looked good. (Pretty much looks like this but with your favorite flowers and in a dorm room. I had this and I just wanted to use it cause damn does he look good here. He looks good everywhere what am I saying ahhh)

 He looks good everywhere what am I saying ahhh)

He handed them to me with a slight smile. I slowly took them from him and smelled them. "What's the occasion? You're in a suit." He smiled and opened my closet to reveal a beautiful (fav color) dress. It was absolutely stunning. "We're going on a date." I scoffed. This was nice and all but a date was out of the picture. "What makes you think I want to go on a date with you?" He grabbed for my hand but I pulled away. His hands fell to his side. "I want to make up for everything I've done. I don't want to be an asshole in your eyes anymore." I giggled lightly. "That's a weird image." He smiled. "(Y/N) it doesn't have to be a date. How about a apologetic dinner?" I sighed. "Fine. That's all it is." He noddd and smiled heading for the door. "I'll let you get ready. I'll be back in an hour to pick you up." He closed the door behind him. I walked up to the dress that hung in my closet. It was so beautiful and I wanted to wear it so badly. Maybe I should go. I grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom. Trying it on wouldn't hurt anyone.

I'm hurt. I'm so hurt. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress fit me so well and I looked so good it even surprised me. Talk about self confidence. I walked back to the closet to see a pair of shoes with a little note on it. I picked it up and read it.

I hope these shoes fit perfectly just like how you fit perfectly in my heart.

So cheesy. His handwriting hasn't changed. I thought back to my wall in my bedroom back home. His notes to me were still hung up. I didn't have the heart to rip them down at the time and I hoped it was all a dream. I put the shoes on and they were so comfortable. (These can be any shoes you want honestly. Personally if I'm wearing a dress I'm almost always wearing converse so wear whatever you want babes.) I looked back in the mirror at myself after I did my hair (and some makeup if you'd like). Damn I looked good. Maybe this would be fun and it would just be a friendly dinner where we both realize we don't need to date and can be friends. I sighed and looked at the time. He's been gone for almost an hour. Maybe he'll cancel or never show. There was a knock at the door. Damn.