-•-

(2nd update of the day)

I walked towards (C/N)'s apartment. He wanted an apartment rather than a dorm so he didn't have to share with a random person he didn't know and when I went over it gave us time to ourselves. It was nice. I was excited to get there as we could spend the whole day together since my classes were cancelled for the day. I knocked on the front door and waited for him to open it. A girl opened the door wearing a tank top and underwear. Her hair was messed up and her makeup was slightly smudged but she was very pretty. "Oh you must be (C/N)'s cousin?" I wasn't sure but I think he mentioned a cousin that was coming to town. "Cousin? No I'm his girlfriend." "That's not possible." She looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" I took a deep breath to keep myself from crying. "I mean that I'm his girlfriend." I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. "(Best Friend's Name) (you'll see why this is here) who is it?" I finally saw him at the bottom of the stairs and flinch when he saw me. I felt a tear go down my face. "(Y/N)." I shook my head.  "We're through." His mouth hung open. "(Y/N) please." "We're through too." I looked at the girl who was putting on some shorts and shoes. "Girls please I didn't mean it." I clenched my fists trying with all my power not to punch him in the face. "What didn't you mean (C/N)? You cheated on me. You know what happened before and why I hate cheaters. I told you all of it. Everything so that there wasn't any lies between us and then you go and cheat on not only me but another girl too." I looked towards her. "I'm sorry about all of this. I really am. Neither of us knew what an ass he was." She smiled sadly and nodded. "I'm sorry. (Y/N) I love you I really do. Please don't leave." I started to cry harder.

"(Y/N) I love you I really do. Please don't leave." I stared at Zayn who was sitting next to Gigi in his bed. The same one I had spent countless nights with him in. "No. You don't love me. You love her. If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated." I walked out of the house I called my home away from home. I walked away from the guy that I had fallen in love with. I walked away from love and into pain.

"No." I closed my eyes and wiped my face. "I'm not going this again (C/N). Not again. Not ever again." I turned around and walked away. Again.