•-•

"(Y/N)?" I popped my head around the corner to where Zayn was standing at the front door of our dorm. "Yes?" He smiled and kissed my forehead when he walked up to me. "Just making sure you're home." I smiled and went back to my bed where I was typing up a paper. "What are you doing baby?" I kept typing. "Paper that's due tomorrow." I heard him huff and lay on his bed. "Aw what's wrong Zaynie?" "I'm bored." I chuckled. "You just got here." "Let's do something." "Like what?" Zayn got off his bed and walked over to me taking my computer. "Hey!" He smirked and started to kiss me. I moved away an inch away from hid lips. "I have to finish the paper Zayn." He pouted. "Come on baby you look stressed and how about just kissing for awhile. A good make out session." He smirked. "Fine but only a few minutes." He smiled and kissed me again. I couldn't help it. Skipping a make out with Zayn was insanity cause he was just such a good kisser. Like really good.

I typed quickly hoping to get the paper done before 10. Zayn and I ended up not just kissing and it distracted me from my paper for awhile obviously. I looked over where Zayn laid in his bed looking smug and satisfied. I rolled my eyes and kept typing. I needed to finish and get some sleep so I could wake up early and print out this paper before class started. I bit my lip in concentration and I felt an iron taste. Dammit I bit my lip too hard again. I sighed and kept typing. I was going to get this damn paper done.

(ugh I have like no inspiration for these middle chapters but I'm super pumped for the end cause ah ha I'm such a jerk for the ending but I love it and I hope you like it. Idk if you will but I promise no one dies or anything. Maybe me when y'all kill me but ah haaaaa let's not murder me just yet)