All Together Now

I have no idea how long I slept when the knocks on the door began. 

I leaped off the bed and fixed my rumpled clothes and hair. 

Because we sent pictures to each other ahead of time, I was hoping to recognize everyone as they arrived. 

I swung the door open to find Aleena with a big grin on her face.

"Hi!" We shouted at the same time. Aleena let her luggage fall to the ground as we hugged and went through the typical girls talking at the same time talk. 

"Oh my God. I am so glad to l finally meet you! How was your flight? You look so much better than picture! I can't believe we're here! Can you believe it!" We shouted at each other in unison and laughed. I helped her grab her luggage and we tossed against the wall with mine so it was out of the way. 

We sat on one of the beds chatting when the next knocks started. This time Aleena and I both ran to the door and flung it open to find Victoria balancing her luggage and french horn. Aleena grabbed the french horn and Aleena took her luggage and tossed it on our luggage pile. 

Before we closed the door, we heard shouts coming from down the hall. The three of bounded out of the room to see whom it was and found Evy running up the hall shouting at us. We ran down to meet her as she was battling her saxophone and luggage. As we walked back to the room, we all caught up and shared our excitement. 

"I just can't believe we really did it!" Evy shouted as bounced onto one of the beds. 

"I know! It started as a Twitter debate of which instrument is better and now we're actually here!" Victoria shrieked in excitement as dropped into one chairs at the room's table. 

The room door swung open, banging the wall, which caused the three of us to jump and prepare to defend ourselves. Anne and Stella walked through the door with huge smiles on their faces and exited twinkles in their eyes. Since both of them came from Germany they arranged to be on the same flight into London.

"Hello!" The shouted in unison and stretched their arms out to announce their arrival. The three of us rushed to them and hugs were doled out. Their luggage joined the mound as we made ourselves comfortable to chat and wait for the rest of the arrivals. 

We barely heard the tap on the door as our voices drowned it out. After a few moments we realized there was a faint sound coming from the door. Victoria looked through the peep hole then shouted and pulled the door open to reveal a tired Quan. 

"Alright there?" Victoria laughed. Quan didn't say anything as Victoria took her luggage and added it to the now tower against the wall. Quan walked to the closest bed and fell face first. 

"Hey Quan?" Quan lifted one arm from under body and gave a way. 

"We'll just let her sleep for now," Evy laughed. The others laughed as Quan pulled a pillow under head and fell asleep instantly. 

The last to arrive was the largest group. Klee, Danii, Sarra, Laura, Chloe, and Emily arrived together in an excited group. 

"Did you all plan this?" I laughed as I helped take their luggage and instruments and passed it to the other ladies who tossed them onto the pile. 

"We caught up with each other in the lobby!" Emily said excitedly. 

Hugs went around the whole group, except for Quan who was now snoring, snuggled up with her pillow. 

"I think this will be her room," Klee smirked. 

"Yeah, " we all laughed and nodded as Quan hugged the pillow closer.