They Can't Believe It

"Through here. Just wait on the side and Ant and Dec will tell you when you can go," the woman said as she opened the door and pointed to the wings next to the stage. 

We all looked at each other and big grins spread across our faces. In all our nervousness, we forgot the real reason why we were doing this, so we could finally meet Ant and Dec. After all,  our band was called CHUMS after their SMTV:Live sketches. 

With our big goofy grins we reached the side of stage where the lads were waiting. 

"Hello ladies," Dec said wit his boyish grin. 

"Hi!" We all shouted at once and laughed. 

"And who are we?" Ant asked looking at each of us. 

We all looked at each other and started laughing. Ant and Dec looked at each other curiously. 

"We're CHUMS!" We laughed in unison. 

"What?" Ant asked with big eyes. Dec's mouth dropped open in shock.

"We're CHUMS, " Danii said again trying not to laugh.

"You're kidding," Dec said laughing.

"Nope," Laura said with a smile. 

"That explains the red and blue, " Dec said looking at Ant.

"Inspired by Ant vs. Dec," Emily said proudly. 

"That is awesome!" Ant laughed.

"Oh. Simon is going to love this!" Dec nodded. "Thank you ladies for this honor."

"Yes, we are truly flattered." The lads took turns giving each of us a hug. We did our best and didn't scream like crazy fans as they did so. I'm sure we all were thinking the same thing, though, we are so not washing these polos as they now have the faint smell of their cologne on them.

"Well, good luck ladies." Both men said as they moved aside to let us proceed on stage. 

"Hey, there's something I always wondered-" Evy began. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her toward the stage before she could finish her sentence. 

"We talked about that!" I whispered. "You promised."

"That was when I was in Belgium. This in London."

"So?" I asked.

"Belgium promises are not imported to other countries, " Evy said with seriousness as she joined the others. 

I stood dumb-founded and realized when we got off stage I was going to have to try and keep her from asking Ant and Dec why they were not together as a couple.