Elimination

After the long wait for the rest of the acts to perform ,and the extra half hour while they counted the votes, we stood on stage with the other seven acts to find out the results. 

We all waited quietly and nervously as Ant and Dec walked to the front of the stage in front of us. 

"Welcome to the results show." Ant began. 

"Tonight we had another great set of acts perform. There was a lot of talent here tonight." Dec added.

"However, only two acts will move forward to the live finals show this Saturday while the others will be sent home." Ant finished the introduction.

The tension music they play every year during the results show began as we all waited. 

We grabbed each other's hands and looked toward the ground waiting to hear the results. 

"Christopher Jordan..." Dec began with the first act. "You are going home." The spotlight over Christopher's head was turned off. 

Ant and Dec continued with the acts that were going home until three acts were left.

We stood on the stage with the little magician Issy Simpson and the dance group Brutes. 

We had made it to the top three. Our hearts were waiting as we stood closer together, holding hands. Klee reached her hand out hand out and Issy grabbed hold; the little girl was shaking with nerves. 

"The first act to make it to the live final show on Saturday is..." Ant paused for drama. " Issy Simpson!" He announced. 

Little Issy started crying with excitement as she walked forward to Ant and Dec for hugs. Her mum came on the stage with tissues to help her calm down while she remained on stage. "

"And tonight's overall winner with the most votes is..." Dec looked toward the two remaining acts. We started shaking with nerves, waiting to hear if we made it. "CHUMS!"

We froze for a moment as the spotlight turned off over the dance group. We were in shock as Ant and Dec came over to us.

"Congratulations ladies!" They shouted at the same time while shaking our hands. We still stood there in shock, then started shouting and tearing up from the shock. We jumped at the lads and gave them hugs and then ran to Issy and gave her big hugs as well. 

We had done it. We made it to the live finals show. All of our hard work was paying off. 

We stood on stage, chatting, hugging, and passing Issy around for hugs as Ant and Dec closed the show.