Britain's Got More Talent

Once we finished the live semi-final show, we were ushered to a room upstairs for an interview with Stephen on Britain's Got More Talent. 

"I can't believe we forgot we could meet Stephen!" I whispered as we went through the doors of the BGMT studio. 

"Hello ladies!" Stephen said with arms stretched open. 

He hugged each of us in turn and then had us sit on the couch across from the lounge chair where he interviews contestants. 

"So how are you ladies feeling?" Stephen began the interview.  

"Amazing!" We shouted in unison and laughed. We all were high on adrenaline and excitement. 

"How did manage to create this band with living all over the world?" Stephen asked. 

We all looked at each other and smiled proudly. 

"We started joking about it on Twitter because we all played instruments in band or orchestra. Then we started really talking about it and thinking we could make it happen. So I asked my friend if he could arrange the music for our instruments so it would work with the only instruments we had." Evy began.

"Once we all received the sheet music, we practiced on our own and then recorded ourselves. We sent the recordings to each other so we could put the sounds together as we practiced." Quan added.

"We only practiced together in person two days before our audition in February." Klee finished.

"That is 'Unbelievable'!" Stephen smiled at each of us. We sat up proud and smiled. 

"Can you give a hint of what you have planned for finals?"

"Let's just say it's going to top everything we have done so far." Evy smirked. 

Stephen laughed at Evy's vagueness. 

"I guess we'll have to wait and be surprised," Stephen said to the camera. 

When Stephen was cued that the camera was off, he turned back us. 

"You ladies really are doing a great job," Stephen said as he stood up. 

Stephen let us stay during the commercial break to take photos with him and get autographs. 

                                                    ------------------------------------

Back at the Landmark we were too energized from making it to finals to sleep. We spent the rest of the night in our pajamas, eating junk food and planning our final's performance and what it would be like to win the entire show.