5

Olivia cried and cried her eyeballs out. She had masked her scent and dug a deep hole underground so no one will find her. She cried sobbed she even tried killing herself, but that didn't work since she was using a stone.

She heard when Vincent was looking for her, but she didn't care. She was upset that he had done what he did. She didn't even want to remember. But anyways, it was going to happen. Who would want a mate that has cluster phobia? Even her father didn't want her why would anyone else.

She was getting cold, and her outfit wasn't doing much. She had seen rats pass and other disgusting creatures, and it was starting to creep her out.

Once she got out of the hole. She walked around the pack house wondering what to do. " Hold it there Rouge" Someone said. She groaned not this again. She turned around and just in time to see the person charge at her. She stepped to the side making him land on the grass. He stood up again but fell to the floor immediately as Vincent had launched at him.

" I missed you so much " Vincent said trying to hug her. But she moved again and ran away. She hated him, or at least tried to believe that.

"Hey!" Annie called making her stop and look at her " Why are you running?"

"From Vincent" She whispered.

'Honey, what did he do?"

" He was kissing a girl in his office" she said a little louder. She was getting angry again, all the feelings she had bottled up for the last five and a half years were coming back, thanks to this string being pulled, the only thing keeping her sane. She swallowed the feeling and looked at Annie.

" - he's gonna pay" She had missed almost the whole sentence, but hearing those words was all she needed. "But your gonna eat first " Annie said looking at her thin figure which just happened to get thinner. Olivia couldn't help but worry on where Vincent was.

Meanwhile, Vincent had overheard Olivia and Annie's conversation ( to the kissing part. He didn't wait for more) and felt terrible. He had gone to his office upset and locked it.

Olivia had soon finished her food so she and Annie went out looking for her lovely cheating mate. "Where do you think is ?" Annie asked Livia.

She shrugged but just continued following his smell. " let's check his office?" Annie suggested. Olivia had guessed but she didn't want to say anything so she just nodded and the two girls set out to his office.

                       ⏩⏩⏩

"Open up Vincent" Annie roared. Vincent groaned and unlocked the door. He was shocked to see Olivia but she gave him a glare.

"I'm so sorry baby" He said trying to reach out to her but she flinched and moved back. She didn't like him she hated him. Was what she kept telling herself.

"Don't touch me" she hissed.

"I'm sorry. I've been worried sick about you" he begged. Trying to hold her again

"Don't touch me" she growled. He was hurt and he didn't even try to mask it.

"Don't give me that dumb excuse. You didn't consider me when you were kissing her" she growled.

"I-"

"Let's go" Olivia said cutting Vincent of and taking Annie's hand.

I've messed up. Vincent thought and his wolf made no objections. Sneacky Wolfy.                    ⏩⏩⏩

Authors note: The nerve.

How was it???