Just "Friends"

**dream**

"Star! Help me! Star please dont do this! STAR!" Marco yelled.

Star runs toward his voice and sees Marco's lifeless body on the ground.

**Reality**

"Marco no!" Star screamed waking Marco. Marco rushed down the hallway to her room.

"Star whats wrong," Marco says worried while Star curls up crying. Marco walks closer to Star's bed then she grabs Marco hugging the breath out of him.

"Marco I cant lose you," Star says crying into Marco's shoulder still holding on tight to him.

"Star it was just a bad dream. I'm here and I'm okay. How about this I will sit in your room until you go to sleep," Marco says smiling at Star.

"Ok," Star agrees giving him a small smile back.

A little while later and Star still hasnt gone to sleep so Marco lays down next to her and wraps his arms around her waist. Then they slowly drift off to sleep still together as if they are glued to each other.

Next Morning

Star wakes up realizing that Marco had fallen asleep next to her. Star shakes Marco a bit in attempt to wake him. "Marco wake up sleepy head," Star says in the same voice that her mom would use to wake her up. Marco awakes knowing what happened, but he didnt really care. He sits up on the bed and rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

They head to the bathroom to brush their hair and teeth. Marco and Star then put there clothes on and rushed down stairs. The two finish there cereal and run out to the bus stop.
Marco and Star sit next to each other on the bus as always and with no instinct his hand inches closer to hers. Then Star gets a call from her mom, and she walks away to an empty seat as the bus is still moving. She gets off the phone and rushes to Marco with excitment. "Marco! Marco! Marco...guess what. My mom says that I can gain more power than I already have. I just have to kiss my true love," Star said in her bubbly voice.

Marco sat there silently looking at his feet. ...I wanna be her true love.

The bus came to a stop all the kids got off one by one. Jackie rides by on her skateboard coming to a stop at Marco kissing his cheek. "Hey Marco, is something wrong," Jackie says while she examines his guilty face.

"Yeah Im fine Jackie just thinking," Marco says in reply sweating a bit.

The end of the day comes quickly.

"Marco...I still have to find my true love...and I need your help," Star says in frustration. "Marco we have to find this person," She repeats. Marco stands there silent. "Marco!" Star yells.

"STAR DONT YOU GET IT I LOVE YOU! I TRULY LOVE YOU! BUT YOU DONT LOVE ME BECAUSE YOUR A PRINCESS AND I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHICH I REGREAT!!!! STAR BUTTERFLY IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Marco yells almost crying. Marco runs away scared thinking he just ruined his chance with Star and could have ruined his friendship.

Star just looks at him running away and whispers, "I love you too Marco Diaz."

♡Home♡

Marco walks to Star's room and sees her crying.  He runs and grabs her hugging her tightly. "Marco I love you too," Star says faintly. Marco looks at her face wiping away her bright blonde hair from her face. Marco leans in and so does Star, then Star stops him and says," Marco you have a girlfriend and she loves you."

"But I dont love Jackie. I love you, your perfect," Marco says.

They went silent then they lean in there lips touch and fireworks fly. The kiss was full of passion and love...nothing the two teens had ever really experienced. Then Stars cheeks glow and she begins to float off the ground. "Star whats happening," Marco says in a panic.

Star keeps floating her hair floating and her eyes turning into an electric blue.

Star floats down and hugs Marco, but a light flashes and Marco is knocked into a wall."Marco! I-I-I hurt you," Star said shaking.

"Its fine Star it didnt hurt that bad," Marco said with a scared look. Star notices and runs out of the room to call her mom.

"Mom," Star says crying.

"Darling whats wrong," Moon says scared.

"I found out who really loved me with all their heart," Star said still crying.

"Darling thats great,"Moon starts.

"NO, MOM I HURT MARCO," Star yelled,"I HURT HIM."

Moon sighed. "Its because you love him too. Your power will now be harder to control but you can learn how to control it," Moon says. The call ends and Star tells Marco everything.