The Team

"Marco what happened," Star said in a daze. "Star your ok I will never let anything like that ever happen again,"Marco said crying. "Marco what happened," Star said puzzled. "Tom shapeshifted to look like me so you could kiss him and you could have died. You were under a trance you almost kissed him, you almost died," Marco started crying. The room went silent, Star wrapped her arms around Marco. She was a very good friend who cared about everyone.
     Marco looked at her in a daze and resisted the earge to kiss her. "Star I got to go to the park...by  myself," Marco said as he left. "No no no this is all my fault if I wasnt so weak I could have done something why Star why are you so weak," Star thought. She layed back down and drifted off to sleep.
                  **Dream**
     "Marco I love you, please Marco answer me" She turned Marco around noticing he was gone Marco was dead. "Ludo you will pay for this Ludo do you hear me you will pay. I loved him and you took him away from me," Star cryed. Star raised her wand and said, "With all the power with in me you Ludo are weakened and you will die." Star drops her wand and crys she kisses Marco on the cheek one last time and Star fell to the ground dead. Marco awakens, "Star you saved me, Star wake up Star please, STAR," he cryed.
                   **Reality**
     Both Star and Marco wake up. "Did you have the same dream as I did," asked Star. Marco nodded his head yes. "Star I cant loose you and that dream had to be a sign," said Marco. "It is hold on my mom is calling," said Star.                     "Mom whats wrong," said Star "Darling yo- wait why is Marco in your room at 2AM?" askes Moon. "Mom Marco is my boyfriend and Tom tried to kill me so Marco is staying in my room," Star explained. "Ok well darling I need you to make up a team of your friends and bring them to Mewni as soon as possible bye Star," Said Moon. "Ok Marco I know who Im bringing. Janna, Jackie, Oskar and you," explained Star.
     "Star why Jackie and Oskar they tried to break us up," asked Marco. "Marco Jackie and Oskar are great fighters and they can help us," explained Star. "Ok Star I trust," Marco says finally agreeing.
                 **Texting**
Star: Hey Janna I need your help
Janna: Star its 2AM what is it
Star: No time to explain I just need you at my house now.
Janna: Ok Im on my way

Star: Jackie I need your help
Jackie: Why would I help you
Star: My home is in danger and you are a great fighter I need you please
Jackie: Ok fine
Star: Ok be here in 5 minutes
Jackie: Ok
Star: Thank you

Star: Oskar I need you please my home is in danger. Your a great fighter.
Oskar: Ok on my way.
                  **Reality**
     "Ok now that we're all here we can go," Star says pulling out her siccors. "Hold on Star is there something you not telling me," Janna said confused looking at Marco's hoodie on Star. "Oh my gosh there dating ok now lets go," Jackie says in frustration walking through the portal. They all walk through the portal together.
                  **Mewni**
     They walk through the portal and enter Mewni Star's kingdom. "So guys this is my dimention and as you can see its falling apart," Star said in distress. "Star darling take your friends to the castle to make an attack plan I know you can do it," explained Moon. "Ok guys come on lets go," Star demmanded.