The Hoodie

Texting
Marco: Hey Jackie we need to talk.
Jackie: Yeah Marco
Marco: I have been cheating on you
Jackie: with who
Marco:Star
Jackie: I dont believe you you can just say you dont like me anymore you dont have to lie
Marco:proof

Jackie:How do you even have that pictureMarco:My parents like taking picturesJackie:ok well I guess were threw bye Marco see you at schoolMarco:Bye Jackie               That afternoon    "Hey Star can you meet me on the roof in 20 minutes," Askes ...

Marco:My parents like taking pictures
Jackie:ok well I guess were threw bye Marco see you at school
Marco:Bye Jackie
               That afternoon
    "Hey Star can you meet me on the roof in 20 minutes," Askes Marco. "Sure," Star agrees. Star and Marco walk to the kitchen to make some nachos. "Star pass the cheese," Marco comands. "Sure thing," Star says following her orders. Star turns around to get the cheese and as she turns back around to give the cheese to Marco she trips and falls into his arms. Marco looks into her eyes and leans in to kiss her Star doesnt stop him she lets it happen. When the kiss is over Star runs up to her room and starts wrighting in her diary.
                     Diary
     Dear diary,
     Marco and I have always been best friends til the end and something is changing. We are not growing apart but growing closer together. Hes only kissed me twice and each time my brain turns to sludge. Marco means the world to me and I dont want to loose him I love him and he loves me. He asked me to meet him on the roof which I have to do right now.
          -Star
                On the roof
     Star looks to see Marco sitting on the roof looking at the view. "Hey Star come and sit with me," Says Marco. Star walks over and sits next to him. "Star I need to tell you something," Marco says in a calm voice ,"Star I love you and I broke up with Jackie because I love you. Your my everything my world the air that I breath. Star will you be my girlfriend," Marco waits patiently. "Marco I cant I love you but what if I hurt you again you mean to much to me," Star says sadly. "I know you Star you would never hurt me," Marco says grabing her hand. Star grabs his face and kisses him. "So is that a yes," Marco askes. Star nods in agreement.
     She starts to shiver "Are you cold here borrow my hoodie," Marco says. "No Marco thats your favorite hoodie," Star says refusing the offer. "Dont worry I have another red hoodie so you can keep this one," Marco says while holding on to stars hand. Finally Star agrees and puts on the warm hoodie snuggling up next to Marco on the roof top.
     That night Star
slept in that hoodie. She had the best dreams of her and Marco. But in the back of her mind she was still thinking what if my powers hurt him again. She then tried to brush it off. The hoodie smelled like Marco and nachos and Star loved it and him.
                    Meanwhile
     "Oh so miss Star Butterfly has alittle boyfriend, her weakness is that Marco kid. This time Star wont and cant refuse my offer if it means her boyfriends life, and a power glitch how fun," says The Unkown.
                 Next morning
     Star gets dressed and wears Marcos hoodie and slides passed Marco kissing his cheek and running out the door. As they get on the bus everyone looks at them weird. Everyone sees them holding hands and Star wearing Marcos hoodie. Star and Marco walk to the back of the bus and sit down.
     Star pulls out her phone to call Ponyhead. "Hey sta- why are you wearing earth turds hoodie and why are you two holding hands, wait are you two dating," Ponyhead shrieks. "Yes we are, I got to go bye pony," Star said turning off her phone.
     Marco and Star walk past Jackie, "Oh hey Marco I see you two made it official," Jackie says slightly jealous. "Yeah we did," Marco said while putting his arm around Star. "You gave her your hoodie you never gave me your hoodie," Jackie said jealous. "Well I dont love you I love Star," Marco said holding Stars hand once again.
     After class, Marco and Star meet up at the water fountain. "Marco I feel weird, like how I felt that time you kissed me," Star said in fear. "Star just go outside it might be another glitch and if you go outside you cant hurt anyone," Marco said in a soothing voice. So Star walked outside and handled the problem.
                  Meanwhile
     "The glitches are getting closer together and so is that Marco kid and Star. Soon Star wont be able to control her powers and she will come to me for help so she wont hurt Marco," - Unknown