The Deal

"Im not here to hurt Star Im here to make a deal," says Tom. "Whats your deal," askes Star. "Star why are you asking your not going to agree with the deal. What ever it is," said Marco concerned. "My deal is Star marries me and I call off the war," say Tom in a conniving voice. Star looked at Marco and her mom. "Shes 14years old Tom and shes my girlfriend give it u-," Marco starts. "Deal I'll marry you," Star says almost crying. "Star you cant," Marco says grabbing her hand. "Marco as future queen of Mewni I need to protect my kingdom, Marco let me do this," Star explains.
     Marco nods kissing Stars cheek one last time. Tom opens a portal walks through with Star. "Everyone Star is my fiancé so call off the war," said Tom. "Ok so be it, STOP THE WAR,"yelled Toffee. The war ended and everyone dropped there weapons. "Now my darling Star lets get married," Tom said pulling Star closer to him. Star just looked sad and was silent.
               At the wedding
     "Do you Tom take Star Butterfly of Mewni to be your wife," said the priest. "I do,says Tom. "And do you Star Butterfly of Mewni take Tom to be your husband," askes the priest. "As long as you promise you wont hurt Marco," Star mutters. "Oh Star I wont hurt him but I cant promise that you wont," whispers Tom. Star looks scared and says, "I do," she almost cries. "You may now kiss the bride," the priest said. Tom went to kiss Star and she turned away from his lips so he kissed her cheek.
     "Star I know who can help with your powers and you can also get out of this marrige," Tom whispered, "You have to go to Toffee." Star ran down the aisle to find Toffee. She found and said, "Toffee help me I cant hurt Marco again," said Star. "Oh Star I only have to take away your maximum power you know the power you gained when you kissed the little Marco human," said Toffee with an unsettling voice. "Fine do it but you cant hurt Marco," Star said in a regretting voice. Toffee nods and begins the spell.
     "From maximum to less great take from her power and let the power be unfulfilled," said Toffee. Star floated down and fell down weak. Marco walks in and sees Star on the ground "STAR!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER TOFFEE!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!," Marco yelled out crying. "Oh Marco I wouldnt worry what I did to her I think you should care what Im about to do to you," said Toffee creating a fire ball in his hands. Toffe throws the fire ball at Marco quickly Marco makes a force field.
    "What...but...how...who are you," said Toffee in shock. "I am Marco Diaz son of Alana Diaz who is the queen of Ulratolra," Marco said with confidence. Toffee's eyes widened and he runs room leaving Marco and Star. "Star are you ok," Marco asked shaking Star awake. Star woke up and started to say something but Marco stopped her. "Star dont say anything Im getting your mom," says Marco. Marco calls Moon and explains what happened.
     They got Star to a Mewni hospital to take care of her. "Star will be fine. She just has a broken arm and a twisted ankle with a few scratches," the doctor explained. "Star thank god your ok I thought I was going to loose you," Marco said. "Marco Im ok you dont have to worry about me," Star explained. "Im getting you two back to Earth and going to close up the portals so only humans can leave,"Moon said.
                   Meanwhile
     "Guys come down we will find out why Marco didnt come back," shouted Jackie. Everyone sat there thinking. "What if Marco's relationship with Star is making him intertwined with Mewni," suggested Janna. "What if Marco isnt human," said Oskar. Everyone laughed at the idea. Then a portal opened and Marco and Star came through. They sat there in shock. "You may be wondering why Marco didnt come back," stated Star. "Im not actually human," Said Marco.