A Secret Revealed

"Ok so the plan is our deffence attack from the north south east and west. Then our army attacks the sorce," explains Star. Everyone nods in agreement and tells Moon the plan. "Now you all must go except Star, because you were not born human or ever became human the portal will trap you here." explained Moon. So Star opened the portal kissed Marco goodbye. "Goodbye Marco," said Star. Marco walked toward the portal slowly letting go of Stars hand. "Marco leave I dont want you to get hurt," commanded Star. "I cant Im trying but I cant leave," Marco said while the portal closesn. "Both of you go to the archives and loom up Marco," Moon told Star and Marco.
     They head to the archives to see why Marco cant leave. "Ok here it is Marco Diaz," confirmed Star.
              **Marco Diaz**
     Marco Diaz was born on Ulratolra a planet known for its warriors and problem solvers. Marco is the son of Alana and Billy Diaz. Billy was human which makes Marco half human. He was sent to Earth so that he could be safe. His parents died do to the destruction of Ulratolra. No one has ever seen Marco since then. But he is known for having great power.
     Marco sits there in silence, "Marco are you ok," Star askes. "Star I need to go upstairs," Marco says. Marco goes up to Stars room since he does not have his own on Mewni. Star watches Marco go up the stairs. "STAR, QUICKLY GRAB MARCO," yells River. Star stands up but then has a glitch knocking River to the ground. "Dad Im sorry Im sorry Im to dangerous I cant go out there," explains Star. Star runs to her room crying then her powers act up again Marco is there in her room scared. Then a force field appears around him and Star collapsed onto the ground. "STAR! STAR! STAR WAKE UP! STAR! STAR!" Marco cried. Star slowly opened her eyes "Mar-co," Star said weakly. "Star stay still Im getting your mom," said Marco.
     "Moon, Star is hurt she had a glitch and she collapsed," Marco explained. They rushed to Star and Moon looked at her injuries. "Marco she cant live with these injuries. Shes going to die the only thing that can save her is powers from the royal family of Ulratolra but everyone was killed," explained Moon. Marco cried and then said, "I can save her I am the long lost prince of Ulratolra." Marco focused and his eyes lit up and Star woke up. "Star your ok," Marco hugs Star.
     "Star whats wrong?" Marco asked. "Marco I almost hurt you I could have killed you and I could have killed myself. I cant control my powers Marco I almost hurt you, you mean to much to me I got to go," Star cried. Marco then said," Please dont leave I love you and you didnt hurt me we can learn how to control your powers I promise," Marco grabs Star's hand. Star starred into Marcos eyes in fear.
     "But what is we cant fix me what if I hurt you or my parents," Star says still crying. "We have magic we can protect ourselves and wecan fix you," Says Marco grabbing Star hugging her tight. Star nods her head and sits back down with Marco and her mom. "Darling your power glitch may help us defeat the monsters," explains Moon.
     Then all of a sudden Tom storms in the castle. "Tom what are you doing here," askes Moon. "Tom if you even come near Star I will kill you," yells out Marco. Star sits down in fear. "Im not here to hurt Star Im here to make a deal," says Tom.