Revenge

**Two weeks later**
     "Star tonight we go to the baseball game," Marco said excited. "I know and Im excited can you grab my purple boot?" Star said. Marco grabed her boot and handed it to her. "So... Marco how do I look," asked Star. Star was wearing a purple headband in her hair which was in a ponytail. She wore Marcos hoodie and a purple skirt and boot. "You look...you look...you look amazing," Marco said in awe.
     "Look I even bedazzled my crutches," Star exclaimed. Marco started leaning toward Star and then..."Ok you two better start walking now or you will miss the game," Mrs.Diaz exclaimed.
     They arrived and sat down on the bleachers. "Hey Im going to go get some food and some drinks ok,"said Marco. "Ok dont be to long," answered Star. Marco left and Oskar sat down beside Star. "Hey Oskar," Star said. "Hey uh Star you look pretty," Complimented Oskar. "Oskar I have a boyfriend now so you can stop flirting with me," Said Star backing away. Oskar saw Marco a grabbed Star and kissed her. Marco saw what happened and ran away crying.
     "Oskar what is wrong with you, you made Marco go away. You made me look like I am cheating on him I love Marco. Did Jackie make you do this," Star said in a rage. Oskar nodded and Star grabbed her crutches and went after Marco. "MARCO WAIT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!" yelled Star. "Why should I wait for you, you were just kissing Oskar that slimy snake," Marco yelled wiping away his tears. "Marco I didnt kiss him he kissed me and Jackie made him do it," Star said now crying.
     "Star Im sorry come on lets go home," Said Marco.They walked home staying close to eachother. Then they got home and layed on the couch. Star snuggled right up next to Marco falling into a deep sleep.
                 Meanwhile
     "Master Toffee what is our plan when are we going to strike," said Ludo. "Soon enough she has no magic so we cant take it from her until she heals l, for now wait." said Toffee in response. "We can tell that they are very much in love," says Eclipsa. "I hate it I love her more than the incompetent human," rages Tom.
              SIX WEEKS LATER
     Star finally can walk again and has magic again. Star and Marco go on a walk together through the park, they kiss and glitches happen again. "No Star please Star not now," pleaded. Stars wand goes out of control and hits Marco. "No Marco Im sorry," Star crys. "Star...its ok...it only burnt my arm," Marco sighs. Star runs away as fast as possible. Marco runs after her. Star runs straight to her room in tears.
    "Star come here Star,"Marcos voice calls. Star walks over to him. "Im sorry Im sorry," Star repeats. "Listen Star its ok look into my eyes," Marco says. "Kiss me Marco,"Star whispers. Marco leans in and then Star's door busts down. "No Star thats not me," Marco crys out. Star snaps out of the trance weaked she falls to the ground. "Tom get out now," yells Marco.
     Marco hold Star in his arms waiting for her to wake up. She finally does and Marco helps her off to bed. Marco is not comfortable now that Tom has entered his home and try to do something to Star. Marco lays down in the bed with Star comforting her.