Darkness

(There is blood)
Marco's POV
     I looked over at Star she had black hair and her once beautiful ocean blue eyes were now green. Her hearts now black and cracked. But...Im not any better I have a freaking monster arm that I cant control. Star is to sweet, to innocent, to amazing, to kind to let her dark side win.
     I see blood everywhere covering me covering Star. I realize that I was tricked and it was stupid of me to agree to this deal now both me and Star are going to hurt and kill everyone we love. Maybe...maybe even each other once Toffee no longer needs us.
     "Star," I try to say but monster arm is gaining control of my emotions. "She's not good enough," he taunts "She's going to leave you. She doesnt love you. She is nothingn" My brain believed every word that he said but my heart said other wise but...my brain was winning. "Star does love me!," I shouted flinging the monster arm. I used all my strength to say that then I was out like a light.
Star's POV
     I was scared to death. My black hair meant something but it didnt mean anything good. I feel the dark magic now running through my veins. I felt as if I coukd kill someone just by blinking. I look over to see...Marco laying on the floor out cold covered in blood with monster arm. This is all your fault. You dont deserve him. You are worthless. Voices said I wanted them to go away but they wouldnt I tried to fight it but...I couldnt. I let it all overwhelm me I couldnt make it stop that's it...I was out cold as well.
------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT THERE WILL BE A NUMBER TWO JUST IT WILL BE AWHILE BUT I. DO HAVE OTHER STORIES READY TO COME OUT. SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. IT JUST HAD A PERFECT LITTLE CLIFFHANGER.