s e v e n t e e n t h ;

Ayo bijes im back lmao sorry pls remind me to update once a week ok i have like 10+ drafts i just never remember

I woke up to see someone messaged me.

Baejin:
Wake up don't be late
08:47am

I smiled to myself and replied,

Me:
I'm up 🙆
08:48am

Baejin:
Move faster :p
08:48am

I beamed and got ready for school. I ran down and finished my breakfast quick.

I then walked out of my restaurant,

"You're late"

Who's that? I flinched and turned around.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"To accompany you this lonely person" jinyoung said.

"That's right I am lonely" I admitted as I walked away.

"Not anymore" he said and caught up with me.

"Your school is far away from mine why do you even waste your time" I stated.

"Only for you" he joked and I smacked him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE TOO CHEESY" I ran away.

"ONLY FOR YOU" He shouted as he followed me later on.

We reached my school and I was about to cross the school gate,

"Thanks gotta go now" I said.

"Is that guy-" he said but stopped as he looked at someone. I turned around to realise he was staring at euiwoong.

I think I kind of get what he wanted to say.

"Hey it's late I need to go now you know, you too you'll be late for school" I said and pushed him away.

"Is he still bothering you?" he said while looking at me from afar.

"No don't worry I'm doing fine in school" I smiled it off.

"Look who's there" euiwoong shouted from behind as he saw us.

I closed my eyes and held my fists right while gritting my teeth. What is that brat up to again.

He walked to us and placed his arms around my shoulders as if we're bros. I stared at him with disgust.

"Oh you brought your honey boo boo to school?" Euiwoong said with sarcasm and pinched my cheeks.

"Honey my ass" I held one of his fingers and twisted it the other way. He then flinched and got away from me.

"You peasant did you just-"

"Leave me alone leave everyone I know alone" I raised my voice and walked away.

"A day where I'm still alive I won't ever leave you alone" he shouted and grabbed my wrists.