t w e n t y f o r t h ;

I never calculate how long did that go, but it wasn't long after I stopped visiting daehwi.

"Hey your boy is back" euiwoong whispered to my ears as I was lying on the table sleeping, covering my face with my hair around.

I almost got up happily but then I was fast. I didn't even flinch.

"I ain't got any boys" I replied.

"It's your daehwi come on"

I got up and looked at him with a sleepy yet stern face.

"Don't mention his name anymore. We're over, we have no connection now" I said with loathe to make it more real then I slept again.

'Weird, what's she thinking?' Euiwoong thought.

"Someone is having pms" he walked away.

Yeah right Bitch say it louder.

Daehwi came into the class and looked at her, but she was sleeping so he thought that he shouldn't disturb her.

—;

I ran out fast in recess time so he wouldn't catch me up.

"Hyun!" Someone held my wrist.

"Why are you-" I turned around, being disgusted and shocked.

"Wh- why are you so shocked? It's me, daehwi!" He smiled broadly.

"Oh you" I looked uncomfortable.

"What happened are you alright?" He wanted to hold my arms but I dodged myself.

"Don't touch me" I said.

"What? Aren't you happy for me? Remember? I had overcome my haphephobia!" He was still very bright.

"No I meant, don't touch me, ever again" my gaze were serious enough.

"... what do you mean?" He gulped.

"Look, now you're healed right? You're able to be touched or touch people right? Great I'm done. I'll leave you when you're healed" I did an impromptu and I did it well.

"No, that's not what you said, you said you won't leave me even when I'm healed" daehwi shook his head non stop, couldn't believe what I said.

"That was just comforting words. I crossed my fingers on that" was what I said.

Daehwi stepped back and grabbed his hair, probably upset and messed up.

"I'm done with everyone and I said what I said, bye" I turned around and walked away without looking back.

—; ❀

All these time, my classmates nor schoolmates came to find me after I went bitchy and mean right in front of their face.

But there was still someone, that never stop trying to convince me back.

I went home early right after school, to see someone outside of my house again.

Rolling my eyes, I walked pass him.

"Hyun" he grabbed my wrist.

"You have no right to call me that" I pushed his hand away.

"Why are you behaving like that all of a sudden? What did I do? I can change" jinyoung said.

"You don't need to change. Stay whoever you are"

He thought I was being nice.

"Because you don't matter to me anymore. Whatever you do, it doesn't involve me and I don't want to be involved too" I hissed.

"But why? Can't you just tell me a valid reason?"

"Easy, because I never liked you. I may sound very narcissistic saying this but don't you feel like you're attaching to me too much? I feel annoyed, I can't breath" I continued without changing my expression.

"I? Annoy you?" He stumbled his words and blinked his eyes non stop.

"Who else. I don't want to meet you anymore. Stop contacting me because I hate it. I hate you too"

He pursed his lips together and clenched his fists.

"Alright. Since you want to do this. I'll respect your decision" he nodded and smiled with sarcasm then he turned around. Walking away wiping his tears, I saw.

"Aw my girl isn't that guy the one you're close with? Why didn't you ask him to come in instead?" Mom asked as I walked in.

"He need to go back for school work" I smiled and went up.

It was a tiring day, but what was more tiring than my life?

What will happen later on?

Days went on like years. When will I ever die? When will I ever get to have a better life?

I don't know, neither I think I should know.