Chapter 47

"She's not dead."

My heart raced so fast and I can't sink it in. She's just drank, yeah. Tama lasing lang si Enia.

"She is Wil. " umupo siya at tiningnan ako. " I'm sorry to say this, but that's the truth. She's gone two years ago. " I laughed at her. That's insane. How can she be dead?

"You're just drank."

"William! Accept it! Wala na si Avi! Iniwan ka na niya, I saw it! I was there!" Enia cried and that moment I wanted to punch myself, no William. Don't believe her, but Enia's in pain.

"Anong nangyari?" Bumalik si Carl at agad na inalo si Enia. Damn.

"Tell him! Carl,tell him!" Sigaw ni Enia. I eyed him.

"Is it true Carl?" Please say no. Tangina di ko kakayanin.

"I'm sorry bro. Two years ago-"

I stormed out the bar. I don't want to hear it! No! She's not dead! My hand formed a fist and I hit the steering wheel. I'm just drank! Fck! Avi's alive! I don't cry but for Avi, FCK! I went to her house and wished she was there.

"Please Avi, tell me you're coming back. Sabi mo di ba, mahal mo ko at hihintayin kita? Come here and tell me Enia's just joking. I swear, hindi ko na aawayin si Jake. Hindi na rin ako iinom. Gagawin ko lahat ng gusto mo." I was just kneeling in front of her gate.

May dumaang guards at tinanong kung ayos lang ako. I tried to contain my feelings.
"Wala na pong bumabalik dyan. Rinig ko, binebenta na po yan eh."

Fck! It hurts more. I wanted to see Avi. I can't believe she's gone. I can't accept it. 

*kriiing*
I end the call. Carl's calling me.

Carl:
Pare, saan ka? Kumalma ka please.

Tangina! I feel betrayed! They knew how much I waited for her. I worked hard para hindi na sila kumapit sa mga Aguas. I worked hard para may pera ako sa pagpapagamot niya. I studied hard, I graduated Magna Cumlaude and topped the board exam because that's what she's expecting at me. In times I wanted to stop I just look at her picture and imagined that she's scolding me. Fck!

"William! Apo bat ka naglasing?!"

Unfortunately, nakarating ako ng buhay sa bahay ni Lolo. Oo ang gago kasi gusto kong madisgrasya at mamatay na rin. Sobrang miss ko na si Avi.

"William." Diretso ako umakyat sa taas at sinalubong ako ni Jake na nagising ata.

"Oh, belated happy birthday. Anong problema mo?"

"Hey." Hinawakan niya ako at tinabig ko ito.
"Lahat problema ko! Kung sana di ako pinadala ni Lolo rito! Sana sa Cebu lang ako! Sana di ko nakilala si Avi!"

"Wil, anong problema kay Avi bakit ka umiiyak?"

"Wala na siya kuya! She's dead! And everything I did was so fucking useless!"

I don't want to believe it but it's slapping me. I wished it was a dream. If after I cry in front of these people means Avi will come back to me then I can cry in front of other people also. I can let them see how broken I am.

"Wala na siya Lo." Tahimik lang si Lolo na tinitignan ako mula sa baba. Dumiretso na ako sa kwarto ko. Yung kwarto ko noong high school pa. It's full of Avi. All our pictures were on the wall. Taena ang bakla pero may scrapbook ako ng pictures namin. I even put a camera in my car and her sala to record every moments I had with her. She didn't know that I'm kind of obsessed of her.

"William, dali na kasi. " she's pouting and trying to get the book behind me.

"Isa."

"Pakiss muna ako."  I grinned at her. I know she hates corny things and moments likes this but I just love to see her blush and shy. "Babe isa lang. Tapos ibibigay ko na."

"Argh! Fine kung hindi lang talaga five minutes before time eh. " Ilang beses siyang nagdalawang isip at natutuwa ako lalo kasi namumula siya. "Dali na bilis."

I leaned to her but she moved her head and I kissed her cheeks instead.

"Oh tapos na, akin na." Pinaagaw ko na yung libro at hinayaan siyang kopyahin ang sagot. Tss may pagkatamad talaga 'to.

I was just patiently waiting inside the car to finish her from copying when she suddenly kissed my cheeks and stormed out the car.

"Thanks po." She stuck her tongue out and ran. I smiled and followed her.

I closed my eyes and pushed the red button of my remote. Sige Wil, manood ka pa. I fall asleep wishing it was a dream. I wish it was. Sabihin lang nila bukas na joke lang yun, tatanggapin ko. Basta buhay lang siya.

I delete the head of the person and made his body pieces broken. It's a black and white photo. People already reacted on my post. I used to post alive and happy things.

Cassiopeia: what happened? :/

Rigel: I lost someone.

Cassiopeia: I am sorry to hear that. You'll be okay.

Rigel: I don't know.

My heart feels heavy and Cassiopeia has been a really good friend to me for months. She listens and gives advice to me when I'm in need.

Cassiopeia: Is it your past love?

Rigel: Yeah, she's dead. And it fcking hurts.
Rigel: I'm sorry if I cursed.

Cassiopeia: It's fine. You'll be fine. Why can't you just move on?

Move on? I dislike it.

Rigel: I can't she's my everything. Fcking funny because even though I can't see her I'm still falling for her everyday.

I thought she won't reply but I saw her changed her icon, it was on a fashion show but then the face is covered with net and and it's too far to recognize the face. But she looks pretty.

Cassiopeia: is that even possible? You told me you lost her 6 years ago.I'm sorry if this will offend you. But why are you still into her? There's a lot of girls.

Yeah, maraming babae. Marami nga, maraming hindi katulad ni Avi. Si Avi lang ang gusto ko.

Rigel: They're not her. Even she doubted me, I still love her.

Cassiopeia: You want her alive?

Rigel: do you grant wishes? Can you make her come back to me?

Nice Wil, so damn desperate.

Cassiopeia: She'll be home. Don't worry. She'll comeback to you.