Chapter 4

Reyna

After telling Rachel, that the others were here, too and about our situation with the Shadowhunters, I asked her for the girl's name. "Serena", Rachel said.

How fitting.

"Wait a minute", I said to Rachel and went to wake Piper up.
"Piper."
"Ngh... Jason, ho back to sleep..."
"PIPER!"
Piper opened one eye.
"Jason, for- oh, hey Reyna!"
I smiled."Hey Piper. Sorry for waking you up so early, but I need your help. A girl needs to learn how to control her charmspeech correctly." Piper frowned and quickley brushed and braided her hair (with feathers- I have no clue how she does that in such a short amount of time).
Then she brushed her teeth, put on an oversized hoodie from Jason and a pair of Jeans. "What girl-", she started, but I basically dragged her to Rachel. Rachel raised an eyebrow. "I guess I should go and get Serena, then. Let's see if she can dress up in five minutes like Piper."

I told Piper about Serenas situation and how it affected the fight between the campers and monsters. She got almost as worried as I was. Then Rachel appeared along with Serena.
I didn't really care about the way I looked, but for one moment she made me feel as though I wasn't good enough.
Seriously, I hate Venus and her gods-damned spells. Serena had dark skin (a little bit darker than Hazels), green eyes that were shifting in the light to a dark blue or lilac and full, wavy, black hair, that looked purple in the sunlight. Her cheekbones were high and she had full lips.
Serena sank onto her knees."Ave Praetora Reyna. Obsĕcro mihi ignoscas!" (Hello Praetora Reyna, I'm sorry, please for give me!) I told her to stand up. "It wasn't your fault. But you need to learn how to control it. You can be both, course and blessing for this camp." Serena nodded, clearly relieved. Then Piper started to explain her how she found out abou her Charmspeeech and how to control it. I got an idea. "Piper... can you wake everyone up, with her help?" Piper grinned. "Sure!"
I covered my ears. Piper counted until three and then Serena and her shouted: "Wake up!"

The house was shaking.

Everyone, except the Warlock, ran into the living room and death stared at Piper.

I hardly kept myself from laughing.

Percys hair looked like it had seen better days, Leo's nose was burning, Frank was a dog and the Shadowhunters had weapons in their hands, as if expecting a fight. "Since when do you have the power to make the house shake with two simple worlds, McLean?", Annabeth asked. Piper grinned. "It wasn't me alone. Say hi to our new friend, Serena, daughter of Venus."

Jace

Damn those demigods. Damn these Mythologies.

For instance I actually slept and now that girl - Piper - waked us all up.

Also, I almost killed Simon while running out with my weapons, thinking that she screamed because of a demon attacking the house. And I like Simon and love Clary, which is why that wasn't a good expirience. Conclusion: I was thinking about just going and hunting that Monster alone, until I remebered we could only do it together.

Amazing.

Magnus

Alexander was gone and I had no idea why. So I put on some clothes (a black glitter shirt, paired with green pants, shifting in the light to an insect-like blue) and styled my hair. Then I went to see Alec.

My house was a mess. Pillows and bags were lying all over the floor. Alec, Simon, Isabelle, Jace and Clary were looking like they just jumped out of their bed to fight a demon in pajamas.
The demigods, except two, already dressed girls (Penelope and Leyla?) were all absoluteley mad - and probably half-used to this situation, even though the kid's nose was burning and one of them shifted into a puppy.
Also, I forgot to mention, they all looked like they wantedd to kill Pia and Rachel - or however they were called.
"Alexander, what happened?", I asked, knowing that he would give me the right answer - he always did.
Alec sighed. "Two girls - Piper and Serena, daughters of Aphrodite and Venus - woke everyone up with the help of their, uh... magic voices. It wasn't that nice, because it felt like your bed threw you out to stand up." I didn't know wether I should laugh or curse. On one hand this was extremeley funny, but on the other hand Alec and I got for once a silent night, because Max wasn't screaming after milk.

"Well, since everyone has woken up, we can now dress and discuss our plan, right? Pia and Rachel will help me tidy things up... seriously Jace, did you have to smash evreything onto the floor?", I said. Everyone gave me a confused look. I raised an eyebrow. "Any problems?"
"Magnus, do you mean Piper and Reyna?", Simon asked.
I sighed. "Yes exactly, Seamus." Simon grinned.

"Can't you clean it up with your magic?", Penelope asked, while Aleyna and her were cleaning up the living romm, in which the demigods had slept. "Of course I can", I said, "but where would there be the fun?"
Piper gave me a death stare. "By the way... Why didn't you or the baby wake up when Serena and I used charmspeech?"
"I'm a Warlock and the baby is, too. We are immune against you demigodly powers."

After everyone sat down, I got Polly and Ronnie to make some breakfast, even though they were clearly unpleased by it. With that, I also stopped Isabelle from trying to cook.
Last time, the food was so bad, Max spit it out... right into Alecs face. Thinking of him I went into the bathroom to see, if he was there, because he was the only one not already in the living room.
I was right(as always) and found Alec in the bathroom. "How are you?", I asked, while starting to brush his hair.
One time I put some glitter and gel in it, and let's just say he didn't like it that much. Even though it looked great. "As fine as I could be", he replied. I knew very well that Alec didn't like changes, even though he got much more open after the war and it's consequences. I grabbed his hand and wanted to say something, when Max started to scream.

We both ran out of the room to get him. Max still screamed when i put him on my arms, so I simply gave him to Alec. "Go to your dad." Alec smiled. "You know, you're his Dad, too..."

As we got out of the room, I already saw Isabelle standing infront of the room, heading for Max. "Can I take him?", she asked with her sweetest voice, exact at the same time with Jace.
I grinned and told Alec to sort it out. He shrugged. "Clary will get him." Isabelle and Jace looked like they got betrayed. Clary was always the best one for Max. Who knows when Jace is going to start training him as a mini-warrior, or Isabelle will put him in some crazy outfits (if I din't before).
Clary frowned. "I don't want him, though." Simon nodded, as if he'd be saying, 'don't give him to me, I ain't good with babies!' Isabelle and Jace stared at her as if she lost her mind - and then turned around to Alec and me, giving us their sweetest smiles - and I had to admit that Jace and Isabelle somehow managed to make out of a I-kill-you-face a I'm-the sweetest-puppy-in-the-world-face. Alec sighed and said, "Fine, Izzy get's Max." Jace looked, once again, betrayed. "But you're my Parabatai!-"
"Yes and I'm your older brother, too. And his father. So to protect you both, Izzy will get him.", Alec replied and went with Isabelle. I still heard how they were arguing about the outfit, before they closed the door.

Izzy: "Can I choose what he'll wear?"
Alec: "No Isabelle. And before you ask ; He won't be wearing that smoking you came with last week."
Izzy : "I think he looked really handsome in it!" Alec: "Yes, but we're not going to the Oscars, we're going to hunt a demon..."
Izzy:"Oh well then... And I forgot to tell you, I got some shadowhunter-gear for little Max... In blue! Aren't they cute?"
Alec: "Izzy, are you serious?"