Chapter 5

Isabelle

I definitely thought the Shadowhunter gear suited Max. I actually wanted to buy one with glitter, but I decided to be nice to Alec and got one in blue.

I sat down next to Simon and Alec, while feeding Max with some Milk. They were already discussing the plan as we came in.
Jace looked like he was about to do it alone (as always), Magnus looked annoyed with everyone and the demigods weren't able to stay still. "How are we going to find the Monster?" Percy, whose food strangeley was blue, said, "Maybe we can ask Rachel. Her power's working again, right?" Annabeth nodded. "Or we'll make it simple and locate it.", Jace said, speaking out what just came into my mind. Annabeth looked at him. "You're doing it with runes, right?"

Since Jace didn't bother to say anything, Simon answered with a nod. Jason frowened, clearly uncomfortable.
"We should rather take Rachel..." I didn't like him. A rule follower, all the way. A perfect attitude, making girls fall for him - but not me. He isn't Simon. Eventhough Alec doesn't like breaking rules, he doesn't hesitate breaking them to save others.
"Will she even give us a clear answer? I'm pretty sure Oracles normally like to speak in riddles." Percy sighed. "You got a point there, man. The oracle can be a little annoying not exactly saying what they actually mean."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why waste time on it? We have our runes and Magnus, it shouldn't be too hard to find it." Percy shrugged. "We can do it that way, too..." Annabeth nodded. "Fine, but what about the way of attacking it? What are the weaknesses and strengths?", she said, adressing Magnus. "The slime and it being able to vanish is it's biggest strength. For killing it, the slime needs to be removed and there must be greek, roman and nephilim weapons, plus some warlock magic in his heart, all at once." "And he can't be harmed in any other way?", Hazel asked. I noticed next to her a ruby, of which I was sure it hadn't come from Magnus. He shook his head. "The curse of Achilles... He hasn't been thrown into that river, has he?", Annabeth asked, probably knowing the answer, like we all did. Magnus gave her an unreadable look. "Unfortunately, he was thrown into it after he was born."

Percy

It was kinda hard to concentrate with ADHD.
It felt like we'd been sitting there for at least five hours. I couldn't stand still and started eating Jasons's food (it wasn't even blue), who then stole one of my one blue muffin (The warlock made the food blue, with some food colouring), which I then had to take back, but the food was electro-shocked and I then took the water from his glass to splash over him, and it went on until Annie stopped us.

"Guys", she said, "apologize to each other!" I muttered an apology while Jason did the same.
"Jason", Annabeth said, and he stooped elctronizing my muffin. Annabeth looked satified with herself and smiled and me, and I couldn't help but smile back.