Chapter 6

Simon

After discussing the whole plan for killing a greek-roman-nephilim monster, we all went to pack our stuff. Magnus said, that we won't be able to cath in just one day, so we should bring some water and just... things that you'd need for hunting a beast. Since we (Izzy, Clary, Jace and me) planned to stay in Magnus house for two days, I already had most of my stuff in the houe and stuffed it all into a bag. Somewhere I heard Max screaming and the Jace encouraging him to punch him. Max stopped screaming, probably confused, and Jace kept on saying, "Come on Max! Punch me right there! Put your fist up... very good... Well done! You'll do the same with demons, won't you? Soon you'll go and punch demons with me..."

One hour later, we all were ready. Magnus was able to find out with clary, where the Monster was. "It's currently in Greenland." We stared at him. "That's a joke, isn't it.", Izzy said. Clary shook her head. It isn't. Magnus showed me what the place looks like, so we can immeadiateley go through a portal." I frowned. "Why would it be in Greenland?" "Beacause", Magnus said, "It needs to harden te slime. Then, when the warmh comes bck, the slime will be even worse ; through the cold he activates poison in it. One drop can kill you within ten minutes. I'm pretty sure it will come back here, to New York and then attack the Institute." "What is the Institute?", Percy asked. "We Shadowhunters live there. Every town has an Institute, that is responsible for the Demons and just - problems in it.", Jace said, and the turned around to Magnus. "Do you know, how long it will take until it's in New York?" "It's here."

The monster did look worse than before. And the slime burned big areas on the street. People were screaming, running around. And they probably were able to see what was causing the damage - it didn't feel like the monster was glamoured.