Chapter 9: Attracted to the wrongs. Blame Him!

Edited. 2014: Lacks in grammar still

Chapter 9:

Recap

My fingernails claws against his abs causing a loud groan to fall out his mouth.

''Brother what did I tell you about touching her,'' hisses a familiar husky male voice just as I was bought out my lust-crazed daze.

Aidan and my eyes snap up but his whole body went rigid as in pure hate that dance in his harden green eyes. He shoves me behind as if he was trying to protect from whomever into the room.

I peek over his shoulder to see a familiar man in the doorway but however he was unharmed. "Lyran!'' I gasp in shock and I got in return was a smirk on his angular face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Alex, I thought you hated him,'' Lyran asks me with disgust in his expression.

I was trembling as my gaze shift between the two brothers. I was embarrass and disgusted with my own self because I let myself be compelled by Aidan once again. “I don’t hate Aiden,” I say monotonously and it met that Aiden still had control over me.

“Why are you compelling her?” Lyran exclaims in full rage.

Aidan storms toward him but kept his distance. ''Get out you damn hybrid!'' he hisses, venom leaking from his words.

Lyran smirks and shoves Aiden but he only stumble back a few paces. “You abused her, brother!”

Aiden strums up to Lyran again, pressing his forehead against his brother and growls. The sound sent fear straight down my spine.  ''She’s my mate,” he growls. “I’m not your fucking brother!”

‘‘I‘am your older brother but your father doesn’t claim me,'' Lyran says with a sarcasm spat.

“Our mother was a fool to sleep with a disgusting lycan!”  Aiden exclaims.

That comment enrage Lyran and he reach out to ball his fingers into the fabric of Aiden shirt.  ''Your father killed my own father!'' Lyran growls and his eyes flash red.

It took me only minutes to break the compulsion and I come to realize something. “Your half-brothers, Aidan!'' I yell over their argument.

They turn to face me and their anger disfigures only for a moment. "Yes, that's our family secret, Lyran laughs hysterical and pace around the room like a bear locked in a cage.

''Who the hell let you out the dungeon?'' Aiden asks furiously raking his fingers through his tousled black hair.

''Mother,'' Lyran mocks Aiden with a wink and Aiden charges at Lyran again but stops him.

''That bitch!'' He exclaims. "I' am the future kind and she disobeys me!"

''Shut the fuck up!" Lyran yells with the volume of this voice that shakes the room. "I'm here for Alexis,'' Lyran says in a nonchalant voice and he was in front of me within a blink of the eye.

''Leave her alone,'' Aidan yells storming towards us.

Lyran turns his gaze on Aidan, I watch Aiden breathing goes even and he just stood still. "Little brother go into the kitchen and drink two packs of blood and then---,'' Lyran pauses to laugh just a bit. “Hell, pass out."

Aidan nods and walks out the bedroom without looking back. I frown. ''Did you mind control him?"

''I just used simple magic to control and besides it stop him from killing me by doing this," Lyran says with a shrug. I tilt my head back to look at him and I wait for his next movement. He offers his hand and I take it to follow him out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Thank you,'' I mumble while shoving a mouthful of pasta into my mouth. I forgot the last time I ate anything since I came to this castle. Lyran took to his royal blue room that could've been an apartment on its own. However, now we sat in the living room area. My gaze flicker to the blazing fire in the fireplace and I shiver just from the sight of it. Not even the food could make me gladder because I got a proper bath before eating and I was now in a long nightgown that barely fits me.

Lyran chuckles and he leans back in the armchair that sat across from me. "This is your first meal since you been here, right,’’ he states. 

''I don't understand this royal family business," I tell him. "How are you a prince?'' I question him, meeting his dark blue eyes.

'' I'm not a prince per-say but I have royal blood in me because my father was an alpha and my mom is from the first vampire line."

''So, you're a disgraced to the vampire race right,'' I question him. I was trying to take this vampire and paranormal information one at a time and I couldn't wrap my hand around my own self being a witch. I always thought I was a human with horrible luck. Well, I still had bad luck, I'm in this hellhole.

''You catch on quickly but you still don't know everything,'' he mocks tossing his wine glass my way. "My family is really fucked up!"

''Like what?'' I ask trying to finish up my food in several bites before setting down the bowl.

''Seven was my soul mate," He says with a shake of his head, sending his blond hair into his face.   My eyes widen as I began to cough on my pasta before Lyran offers me his wine and I immediately chug it down.

''You okay?" he moves over to pat my back. I nod my head and leans back into his warmth.

''Seven was just kissing Scar," I blurt out and my eyes widen at what I just said.

Lyran frowns.'' What did you say!'' he demands grabbing my forearm forcing me to face him.

''NOTHING!" I exclaim. "I said nothing!"

He grabs my shoulders and shoves me onto my back and now he hovers over me. '' What are you doing,'' I ask trying to catch my breath.

"What do you think?" he whispers and his warm lips crash onto mine. I gasp and I felt my eyes flutter close and the most smart thing I should've down was pull away but I ends up kissing him.

My biggest but best mistake I will ever make in this castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~