Chapter 14:What feels right is wrong.

• Dedicated to readers who like this story!

Alexis Point of View.

Lyran trails his wet cover lips against my skin pulling away slightly to look into my eyes,'' Okay I think we should stop,'' he says breathlessly. I grab his chin brushing his lips along mine.And kiss him deeper and colliding my body to his.

His well define chest was press against mine as he wrap his arms around me and suck on my lips. Tugging at my hair he slides his tongue in my mouth but I pull away.

        '' Why would you want to be my mate,'' I ask bringing up what he said earlier before he kiss me.

''Both of our mates are jackasses and you been through to much,'' he says.

'' But you been through a lot to,'' I say clinging onto him as Lyran tries to keep us on float on top of the water as he nervously bite at his bottom lip.

'' The--thing is I had a reason to be kick out maybe even two.'' I frown at what he said but I didn't speak,  '' Scar wasn't born with that scar, I caused it.'' I pull away from him ducking the rest of my body in the water so he wouldn't see my chest.

         '' What do you mean,'' I whisper looking at him, puzzle.

'' About--two years or so, he was yelling at me when I cheated on Seven right in front of her face and he got piss that I was treating her wrong. But I most of got angery because he was wondering about my mate-- looking at her with so much passion-than I lash out.''

A gasp left my mouth,'' You knew Seven was your mate and you still cheated, you harm your own brother and what is his real  name?'' 

Lyran groans,'' Don't hate me please,'' he cries reaching to grab me but I back away.

         '' All of you crazy bastards! Harming people you say you care about and so you going to say that I won't be the next victim again, really,''' I cry.

     '' Alexis it's my past, don't hate me,'' he begs again but I shake my head, 'no,' and  I turn around in the water, swimming toward the waterfall, longing to get away.

''Alexis,'' he screams. I ignore him and swam more until the waves start to build up and my body was being drag back to the intense waterfall.

Something got caught on my leg and I try to get free but I was kicking and a large gush of water leaps from the waves crashing down on me sending my under the water.

I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I try kicking out my feet but I was stuck.'' No,'' I scream and the warm water enter my body and I start to cough, gasping for air but nothing came out. The water start to way me down.

'Please don't let me go,'' I pray softly as I turn my body waving my  hands around to grasp onto anything but nothing was in my view but the sound of rushing water until the water drown me down to the darkness of no return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidan Point of View.

   '' I'm so tired of that damn half breed stealing what's belong to me,'' I grumble, downing my eighteen shot of spike blood but it wasn't fazing me at all.

         '' He is my mate, brother,'' Seven says storming into the den and walks right to the bar snatching  a bottle of vodka and down it.

  '' You care about him,'' I ask raising up a eyebrow, chuckling at my sister  pouting face.

She collapse on the couch next to me,'' You can't be really mad at your mate even when they do you so bad, you now the feeling, right,'' she ask, her purple eyes has a lost look in them.

           '' Lyran broke you so much,'' I say not realizing what I said. A glitch of pain and hatred dance in her eyes now. I flinch at her look, crap why did I have to open my mouth.

  '' Don't take about the past,'' she hisses before she  takes another swing out of her drink.

 '' Pour me some,'' I grunt taking the bottle away and pour some in my glass and gulp it.

          '' Seven are  you disgusted with me,'' I ask that question forming in my head.

  She laughs,'' Nope! Why?'' she ask.

'' Well because I--- abuse her,'' I tell her.

         '' That witch... kill her, I don't give a crap about her! She keeping my mate from me,'' she says before going on a rant about how she wants to torture my mate.

 I had enough when she said she wanted to break every little bone in Alexis body and drain her dry. I grab Seven by the throat, slamming her down to the couch,'' Don't you dare say anything; no one fangs is going into her besides mine, no-one else.''

  Seven shoves me off of her,'' Well you going to care when Lyran is fucking your mate and leaving love bites all over her body.'' 

 pain cross my body  at the thought of her being with anyone else and I tremble,'' What?''

 ''She feed off of him, I felt it when it happen! It felt as if a thousand knives was cutting into my skin and my soul was being stolen.''

 I collapse onto the floor,'' No,'' I cry. Seven hands me her vodka bottle and I down it,'' I hate mates.''

       We drunk down our pain until I felt like something was tugging painfully at my heart. I clinch my hands to my chest as my eyes snap close.

 Water...plugging into darkness, drowning,pain, at peace. My eyes open,'' Please don't say it's so,'' I whisper and an image of Alexis sad blue eyes enter my eyes before leaving.

   '' Brother what is happening,'' Seven cries holding my back. My body begins to tremble and I close my eyes, not able to talk talk really.

                    '' Alexis.'' I scream and my body drop the floor and I start to tremble all over,  grasping my neck, feeling my air being cut as if water was force down my throat.

     Seven purple eyes widen in horror before she yells out,'' MOTHER!''

 But I couldn't speak as I close my eyes and images of Alexis enter my mind.

'Sorry, I was so sorry,' I thought as I sent my last lingering thought her way. Hoping she will see it and know I was really sorry for all the pain I caused her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Note:

Was it to short or was it longer.This book is only suppose to be a quick reads with a developing characters. Did I do a good job, tell me  if I did or not?:D

I live for Feedback, you readers!

I will try to get the next chapter out soon because this one seems kind of short.:D

Don't think I'm crazy but the video to the side is not in english but it's goes with the chaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1missciara