Chapter 20: Fighting Against Us.

Lyran Point of View.

The battle against Aidan, I knew deep down I had to win. Even with the chance of me losing, Alexis will be force to be with Aidan  then soon it will cause hers death. Sweat broke out from my body as I pound my seventy hit into the punching bag. I groan, aiming out a kick, causing the bag to spin out of control. '' Lyran take a break,'' Alexis urges me from the sidelines of the gym room. I shake my head and put my focus back on my combos. Upper cut, Lowe cut, A jab here, dodge upwards, attack to the side, different attacks moves played in my head that I learned from Cole, my trainer.

 My breathing was heaving up and I felt myself shiver from the pain and the blood pulsing through my veins, screaming for me to quick but I push on. I groan and shook my head reapeatdely feeling my vision become blurred. '' Lyran!'' Alexis soft voice fill my eardrums as the pushing bag collides into my chest and I was set onto my knees while a dizzy spell wash over me.

      Alexis was immediately by my side as she pulls the boxing gloves off my hands and grab my chin, forcing me to look at her.'' I told you not to force yourself over your limit.''

I lean into her and brush my lips against hers, feeling my body calming down from her touch. Alexis hands move to grip the back of my hair and tug lightly letting me get more excess on the kiss. She shivers from my touch as I lock my arms around her lower back.'' I'm recharge,'' I tell her with a chuckle. She brush her nose against mine and laugh before she kisses me again. We get lost into each other for a little while, until we hear someone clear their throat and Alexis tears her lips away from mine and I look up to see no other than Aidan.

              '' I'm here to train so get the hell out.'' That was the first thing Aidan said when he enter along with his own fighting trainer. I help Alexis to my feet and push her to my side as Aidan walks up to us and smrik widely. His cold green eyes broaded into Alexis eyes,'' Enjoy your free time because you be back with me sooner or later.'' He push pass us and move over to the weights lined up against the gym wall.

                '' You will never have me, Aidan,'' Alexis says coldly as she sends him glare as he picks up a 200  pound weight and lifted it up with no problem.

            '' Honey, all I got to do is crush halfbreed here,'' he says nonchalant before he shifts into a conversation with his trainer. I grab my bag and took a hold of Alexis arm and lead her out the room. We headed out the fitness chambers of the castle before we head to my room.

        Alexis collapse down on the couch in the main room and grabs the book she was reading early on.'' I know your scared,'' I whisper as I sat down my training bag and sit down next to her.

 She lets out a shaky laugh,'' Aidan makes me want to kill myself than go back into his abusing arms.'' I frown and push a lock of her hair out her face.

          '' Listen. I won't let him harm you and I will be right back,'' I pause cracking a smile,'' I need to get this sweat off of me.'' She giggles at what I said and bat me away with her hand.

 I hurry into my bedroom bathroom and took a hot shower before I through on some shorts and a white tee as I join Alexis once again.

           '' When we get out this mess...can you take me far away from this hell,'' she tells me as she rest her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her and lick my lips and rock her to comfort.

              '' I will do that, I promise,'' I say just as she adjust her head and look up at me.

     '' Lyran I'm glad I have you,'' she whisper and close her eyes before I pull her into a soft kiss and shift into the couch to hold her tight and kiss her senseless. Time slip as her hands wonder up and down  my chest and I tug at her shirt as I grind my lips with hers. She muffs a groan when I bite at her lip to cause it to bleed. Her hands grab my waist as I tower over her and push down before I pull off her shirt but she ended up pushing me away.'' I don't won't that.''

            I sigh and roll onto my side and decided to just hold her before we both went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven Point of View.

          '' Scar what is the heaviness poison: I'm stuck between Hesse pelts that can be injected into the veins of the victim and it burns their system up before they die into a heat session.Um...Reltyuiln can cause the body to freeze and the virus tears at the flesh until it's down to nothing and the body turns into a drowning bath.'' 

I flip through the pages of the forbidden poison book that I earned from a black magic witch and Scar sat next to me on the bed, showing me his well toned chest that I tasted, touched repeatedly.

          '' Love, can we get back to what we was doing before dealing with Alexis death.''

       I ignore his pleadings and how he trails his ruff hands against my bare back,'' Reltyuilin sounds more appealing, let me get the witch to make the tea for the poison and I have one of my slutty maids give it to Alexis.'' The idea spark into my head and I couldn't help but laugh happily.

             '' Your cruel,'' Scar chuckles before pinning me down on the bed and kiss me, hard. '' When will you have your plan done with,'' he ask.

I trail my fingers along the old ruff-claw marking scar on the side of his head,'' The night of the duel, my Felience,'' I whisper and draws his lips back to mine.'' They be fighting while their prize be slipping away,'' I pull away from him and clap my hands at how bright my plan was.

         '' Your so damn evil...I love it,'' Scar says, grabbing a fistful of my blond hair and force me back on him and we started back from the beginning. The bed.

     Alexis will die at my hands and I will have everything, she will be gone, that cruel crybaby Bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Note:

I reach chapter 20, Happy dance!:D

Anyways this story will be ending around the 25 chapter so keep a look out for the future chapters.

   If anyone who reads this story, check out my other stories on here and if you want to support just hit the vote button, comment and all above, Fan Me~ Smart Idea.;D

     Have fun reading  and BYE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1MISSCIARA