Chapter 15: I'm changing into a Monster.

Alexis Point of View.

My body felt so lifeless, I couldn't move, my eyes wouldn't flutter open. I could hear and feel.

'' Shit...come on Alexis wake up,'' Lyran yells over and over again as his large hands press down on my chest repeatedly even cracking a rib. I want to so bad to yell out that I'm awake but I couldn't.

I felt him tip my head back and open my mouth wide trying to breath air back in me but I wouldn't budge.

'' He going to kill me...don't die on me,'' He pleads pressing down on my chest harder. This time he press down so hard my rib cage shattered."Oh no."

A gasp escapes his lips," If I give her my blood it will help...but I'm only part vampire. Damn she losing her pause."

Hot---something hot enter my mouth dripping down my throat.My body reject it by me shaking, trembling." Drink." It burn so bad as if It was acid tearing me apart from the inside out. "No!She is Hyperventilating!" Lyran tries to keep my mouth open so I wouldn't choke. I felt a sharpen pain cut into my shoulder blade and a scream escapes my mouth as my heart slam into my chest. My Body begin to react as if I was paralyze.

I try to gasp for air once again but nothing happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyran Point of view.

"Is my blood making her sicker?" I question out loud. Her body was trembling,her skin was getting pallor and she was screaming as I try to suck out my blood but it wasn't working so well because my wolf side was trying to take over when I got a taste of wica blood, it was like vanilla but with a sort of spice that made me deepen the bite.

I could hear her heart about to give out as it tries to pump blood back into her system quicker. I pull back wiping some blood off my mouth and I look down on her body and saw no change. I groan and bite into my wrist and force her mouth open forcing her to drink my Blood again."God dammit Alexis don't die on me, your the only thing I got keep me sane." I plead while I keep feeding her.

'Give her the kiss of blood,' calls out an airy voice.'It will save her.'

" Who is there? What is kiss of blood?" I call out looking around but saw no one.

'Share bloodshed from each other giving her another chance to live.' I felt the voice tickle my ear but no one was there.I move my wrist away from her blood cover mouth. " This better work." I bite my tongue, drawing some blood and softly press my lips Against hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth. I nip at her lips drawing blood and mingle our tongues. I pull her weight less body on my lap and hug her barely so I wouldn't break her.

I pull away when her body stop trembling.

Her eyes open and I gasp as I rake in her blazing blue pupils and the iris had change from blue to a bright Aqua blue. An ear breaking scream escapes from her mouth. A loud snap sound of bones breaking fills the air covering over screaming," Alexis,"I whisper crawling backwards.

Her body was force up, than I watch her slam her back to the ground as she arches her legs up before she starts shaking.

Her head shook side to side as blood spits from her mouth. Her hands clench at the dirt as her nails start grow out."Lyran!" she yells out, tossing her to the side as she looks at me. A rumble feels her as she jerks herself forward rolling around on the ground.

She edges her body upward and her spine dangles causing her back to look distort. Her hands clench up and I watch them grow into hairy forms of a claw."Ah!" she yells out rolling around until she had to stand up, staggering slightly as her body let loose and her head snap all the way around until the verge of her skin was matted with black fur."Shit," I curse.

The fur grew over her nose which soon form into a muzzle and her back lance in forming into a lean built. In place of Alexis was a over grown animal but it resembles a wolf but it was so much more, life Threaten.

The animal eyes look wild,pure insanity. Out for blood. Its non human lips part flashing to rows of out grown teeth.

"Lyran, my master," its says in Alexis soft tone but it wasn't her.

'' ALEXIS!'' I scream.

'' Lyran,'' its whispers and the body drops to the ground as I watch her body curl up into a ball. The animal form disappear and in place was Alexis who was nude and her face was frozen in shock.

I rush toward her and pull her into my eyes,'' Master,'' she whispers and her eyes flutter close. Her body launch forward as she starts to shake furiously,'' I love you.'' I shake her slightly but I stop when I couldn't hear her heartbeat.

I tries to give her CPR but it wasn't working,'' Come on, we going back to the palace,'' I say pulling her softly into my arms and I stand running toward the only place where someone could save her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run her toward the nurse chambers when I reach the large five seven story palace. They quickly took Alexis away, shooting her up with some magic herbs to enhance her heart tp pound. I start to pace the Nurse lobby which was kind of on the shabby side,'' I hope I didn't turn her,'' I whisper. But I had a odd feeling I did. Damn!

'' Prince Lyran have you----heard about your brother,'' asks a sweet soft angelic voice.

I turn to see a little girl maybe 12, dress in a maid outfit,'' Who are you and are you a maid?''

'' My Mommy is a doctor and Prince Aidan had enter a first stage comma.''

My eyes widen,'' How did that happen?'' I ask.

'' Because his mate is dieing,'' A laugh escapes the little girl mouth and she turns, skipping off.

My eyes widen in horror,'' They are connected,'' The worst I fear just happen.

5 hours later...

'' Sir, she asking for you,'' calls out a elderly nurse coming out the Doctor examine room.

'' Alexis is awake,'' I beam turning and zoning into the room to see all white and Alexis on a bed and her eyes on me but the thing was they was glowing brightly.

'' Master,'' she whispers about to climb out the bed but her body was pin down by chains.

'' Why is she chained up,'' I ask. The elder nurse pulls out out a needle and plunge it into Alexis throat as she screams out, loudly.

'' Her witch powers been acting up and now her body been breaking out in some kind of fur, it's scaring us really.We got to take special care because she going to be the next queen,'' the elder nurse tells me.

I watch as Alexis calm down and her body settle down against the pillows but she continue to stare at me,'' Alexis, I'm sorry,'' I say cupping her chin.

'' Master, I love you.'' Why was she calling me Master all the time.

'' I'm Lyran,'' I whisper pressing my cheek to her skin but I pull back when she start to purr.

'' Blood,'' she hisses as her mouth open flashing fangs...long two set of front fangs.

'' Nurse Georgia,'' the elder nurse call out and not even a moment later a woman about in her early thirties come rushing in with doe brown eyes.''Feed.''

I gasp watching the nurse bow her head over Alexis and watch Alexis mouth bite into the nurse neck.

The elder nurse grabs my hand pulling us back so we was against the wall watching Alexis feed on the nurse and her eyes flickering to blue to red.

'' I didn't know Prince Aidan mark her already, she got a quite newborn thirst,'' The elder lady says.

'' She is a monster,'' I say breathless. And I made her into one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Note:

I like this chapter somewhat, fills with odd stuff, I plan for drama but I was watching Teen Wolf and got a idea for this chapter. Not Edited. Remember that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~1missciara