Chapter 3: Please I don't care.

Edited for Grammar, may be lacking some description, though. (04/29/14)

 Chapter 3:

Aidan grabs the empty bottle of vodka from my hands before it could slip on the floor. He smiles at me strangely. “I think you had enough,'' he says placing my half-empty vodka down.

I ignore what he said and reach for the bottle again. I wanted to be numb, to feel nothing when Aidan tried to attack me. I didn't want him to torture me but kill me. But put me out my misery.  “I tell you when I had enough,” I tell him as I felt my mind was sloshing around with blurry information that didn’t connect well. I grab my forehead as I try to stand up but my vision was blur. I sink back down to the bed.

 ''I love your scent,'' he purrs in a seductive voice as he moves to lie on the bed near me so he could grab a lock of my black hair and tugs on it. I jerk away my head away so his large hand fall back into his lap.

            ''So, you're keeping me as a slave?" I ask feeling the alcohol take a toll on me as I try to slide off the bed but I was sluggish and Aidan had enough time to grab my waist.

     ''After a half-bottle of vodka you are drunk,'' he says with interest and he let his eyes drop down to stare down at my cleavage. "You're going to be fun to play with." I lift my hands up to push him away but my shove was barely forceful.

          “I hate you,'' I growl out as I meet his green eyes with my own blue eyes that hopefully had hatred burning in them. "Now, let me go!"

        ''I'm never going to let you go, Alex," he says in a serious tone, his Russian accent was thick when he spoke this time around.

                    ''Never,'' I roar using all my force and trying to force away the drunken daze that was working it’s way through me. It took me a few tries  before I gained control of myself so I could shove him off the bed.

             He wasn't fraze by my shove and place himself on the bed. He tries to grab my foot and I try to kick him as I back myself up on the bed. His long fingers wrap around my ankle and with one single jerk I collide into him. A scream escapes my mouth when I see in place of Aidan human teeth was razor canines.  ''When I was John, you let me have you once and I will have you again."

    I saw my advance when Aidan loosen his grip on me and I straddle his chest. If he wanted sex, than I could tease him and hopefully make a run for it when he let his guard down. ''It was an one night stand,'' I tell him with a shake of my head. Some of the alcohol was wearing off.    

Aidan smiles up at me and he reach up to grab my chin. It took all might to not pull away because I was scared of the monster underneath me.

                ''No.'' I shiver not looking away from his angular face.

     He pushes me off of him and in a swift flip, he straddles my waist. All his weight crush me and I had to hold in my breath. He grabs my hands and place them over my head. I buck out my hips and I begin to kick but he was too strong.  ''You’re mine,'' he growls.

      ''I don't know you,'' I scream as he lightly brushes his cold lips to mine. “I don’t know you!” I try  my hardness to get away from him.

        ''Alexis, you did sleep with me, remember?" he mentions as if I forgot that night of passion. But at this moment I felt disgusted for giving myself to him in the first place.

              I felt my stomach do an odd flip. ''It was a fucking mistake---,'' I trail off when his tongue was in my mouth and he was he trailing his hands down the hem of my purple dress. I try to shove him off but he put all his weigh on me once again. I felt an odd spark spread through me but I wouldn't give in. I couldn’t because this was sick! I would not find pleasure of him forcing himself on me!

  I lift up my fist and swung with all the force until it collide against his skull. He separated our lips to gaze down at me with a smirk. That smirk made my stomach churn and I knew I was in huge trouble.  

      I waste no time to attack. I kick and punch until he stumbles off of me.  He stands up touching his bruise lip. ''I guess I leave you since you don't want to act right to your own mate,'' he growls as a twisted smile played on his lips.

                    ''You will never have me willingly,'' I hiss trying to pull myself together and hid my tears.He was over to me in a flash planting a kiss on my forehead, ''Bye, my sweet Alexis.''

        Prince Aidan vanishes in an instant. He left me alone in this large bedroom and I waste no time to go open the door but however it was lock. I bang my fists against the doors and scream with all my might for help but after a minute or two of waiting, no one was coming.

                       ''I hate you! I scream, grabbing one of the wine bottles and threw it at the wall. I watch the glass shatter against the floor.

      I fall to my knees as I thought about ways to escape because really soon Aidan or anyone of those maniacs will finish me off in a instance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~