Chapter 2

Marina's POV

Im not going to no fucking jail! Hell no!

"What are you blabbering about!? Im not going to jail!!" I objected to the judge.

"Then you will have to pay the fine, ms. diamandis" the judge said.

"Okay! Whats the fine?" I asked.

"50 thousand dollars plus 200 hours of community service in the state of California." Told me the judge.

"WHAT?! 50 THOUSAND?! THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE?! GURL I AINT GOT NO MONEY!! I BARLEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR VODKA!" i objected to the judge.

James saw that i was freaking out and escorted me out of the court. He got me and lana outside and told me that i should calm down and that he got a deadline from the judge that i should get the money by next month so i'll have enough time, and told me that he got the community service in somewhere excluded and that no one would recognize me but i will have to spend 5 hours of the community service at a public beach. I agreed.

Since it was simple enough.

Charli's POV

My big sis just got escorted out of the court oh my god! What have i done! My big sis is going to jail! All because i fucked up at the witness stand! Its all my fault! She must hate me by now! How can i fix what i fucked up?!

I had to talk to sky! Maybe i can convince her to just drop the whole thing!

Shit! Sky already left the court! So i activated my jet powered boots and broke through the courthouse doors! I headed to sky's apartment!

When i reached her place i knocked on the heavy door a couple of times, she didn't open. I knocked more. I heard a voice from inside say "Miley if thats you then you can just leave because I'm not interested in twerking lessons! Unless you have some ecstasy with you, then I'm in!"

I replied with "sky! Its not Miley its charli! Charli XCX! Open up!"

She opened the door and greeted me, she was only in her bra and panties it was a hot sight to see to be honest.

I got in her apartment and she told me to have a seat on her couch, we both sat down and she asked me what i wanted.

I looked at her dead in the eyes trying to ignore the fact that she might as well be naked "look sky, i wanna make you a deal okay!"

"Whats the deal?" She asked.

"I want you to drop the charges on my big sis; marina. And in return i'll... Umm..... I'll owe you big time!!" I told her.

"Owe me big time? Haha i wont drop the charges no way! Im getting fifty grand from that hoe haha!" She laughed.

"don't call my big sis a hoe!" I said with an angry tone.

"Well she is really a stupid hoe!" She said. I felt like she wanted to provoke me for some reason.

"She might be stupid and she might have a weird potato fetish but that doesnt give you the right to call her a stupid hoe!" I said as i stood up.

"She. Is. A. Hoe. " She said as she also stood up.

"Fuck off!" I said as i was about to leave.

She stood in front of me, blocking my way and said "hah! Now that marina is gonna pay me 50 grand i can finally drop out of that stupid Miley show! And what are u gonna do about it?" She said with arrogance.

"I... I... Im gonna..." I tried to say something but the words wont come out.

She took two steps towards me and kept staring at me as i tried to find the words to say.