Can't Remember To Forget You

December 1, 1995

Marshall's POV

I awoke and she was sleeping still. She was snoring on my shoulder when I heard a gunshot and tires screech. Her eyes popped open and she looked at me for a reasuring look. We both had work today minus the fact that her job was what she's always wanted to do.

"What's your job today?" I asked as we got dressed in our clothes.

"It's the first day we get to shoot scenes. I'm the lead character's best friend, they spend the first part of the movie getting ready for a talent show but on the way there they get into a car accident that leaves the lead character paralyzed."

"Are you going to go visit his grave today?"

"Yup." She mumbled and her eyes watered.

"I love you." I said and she nodded.

"I love you too." She said and her voice shook. I watched her walk to her car and then sit down on the trunk. She called somebody and they came with white roses. She got in her car. She drove away and I placed my beanie on my head.

Brianna's POV

I searched for the baby's grave and I sat down when I found him.

"Sorry you couldn't meet your little brother, Daniel." His mother was pregnant during the crash so the baby had to be delievered early and the father has been letting me see him since I got happy again.

"I brought you and mom some flowers." I said standing up as I saw his dad come with the brother.

"Hey Brianna." He said and looked at the grave.

"Hey Daniel." Baby boy was a junior.

"You leaving so quickly?"

"I have to work today."

"Come by after work, I wanna show you something." He said and I smiled.

"Okay." I said and hugged him. I walked to my car and drove to set.

"Hi, you are Brianna Thompson."

"Yeah." I said and the woman walked me to the dressing room. The director walked into my dressing room and he smiled.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi." I said and drank some water.

"So, I want you to be who you are when it comes to clothes so go over to that cart over there and make something." He said. I stood up and grabbed some cargo pants and a plaid shirt. I cut the sleeves off of the plaid shirt and placed a black long sleeve on. I put the plaid shirt on and then put on some cargos. I put on some Timberland's and walked to hair and makeup. I curled my hair and then braided it, wet it and then curled it again. I put on a plaid Detroit beanie and sat down in the makeup chair. I did my makeup in natural colors and when I had completed the look I wanted I walked to the director.

"That is exactly want we wanted." He said adding diamond earrings to my ears.

Filming

"Jamie!" I shouted catching up to the actress playing Jamie.

"Jessi, what are you doing?" She questioned and I shook my head.

"I know we've been hella distant lately but I wanna do the talent show with you."

"Talent show? Bitch do you even have a talent."

"I can sing."

"You have jokes Jessica, look we can do it but first off, I'm the lead." I walked around her.