Breath Of Life

Brianna's POV

"You kissed that beanie wearing bitch!" Christoph yelled and I laughed.

"Dude, we were splitting a fry." I said.

"With your lips?"

"Nobody said that it had to be with fingers."

"You are fucked up."

"I shared a fry what the hell is your problem?"

"I don't like him. First, he leaves you. Mentions you in a song and on a freestyle. After you call him out, y'all go to dinner together."

"Fast food, is not dinner."

"Did you eat inside the place?"

"Yes."

"Then it was dinner."

"Whatever." I said and walked into my room. I pulled out a box of Michigan Memories. I had notebooks and I had stuffed animals from Marshall. I had pictures, most of Me and Marshall, and Me and Proof. I smiled putting the pictures back in the box I pulled out a baby blanket that Marshall had given me when I would take my sister out to different states and it calmed her down. I pulled out a shirt and looked at it. There was a picture Marshall had painted of me, for me. I put it on and it fit just like it used to. I walked to the living room and Christoph was laid out across the couch. My phone started vibrating. I answered and smiled hearing Marshall's voice on the opposite side.

"Hey." His voice said and I smiled.

"Hey, I had a great time with you last week." I said and he laughed.

"I was calling you ask if you wanted to go to Six Flags with Me, Kim, Hailie, Alaina, Yourself, DeShaun, Christoph, and Aubrey."

"Yeah, it will be fun."

"Also, do you wanna go camping with me tonight?"

"Just you?"

"Yup."

"Okay, Aubrey's at Hazel's house so we can go."

"Hazel's in Francisco, why is Aubrey out there?"

"She's there because Hazel's mother and father wanted to meet her."

"Your grandparents?"

"Yes, but fuck them. They knew about me the whole time and I've only met them bastards once."

"You might like them."

"I'll let Aubrey get to know them and then I'm out. The day she turns eighteen is the day they will be booted from my life."

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked and I smiled.

"Can we have some pasta and fish?"

"Whatever you want babe." I grinned and laughed.

"Yeah, pasta and fish."

"Aight, I'ma call you when I get there."

"Aight, bye."

"Bye."

Later That Night

"Hey." Christoph said.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked zipping up my duffel bag.

"Where are you going, Brianna?"

"I'm going camping with Marshall."

"Why!"

"Lower your tone." I said and he glared at me.

"I can't believe you are letting him back into your life."