Chapter Nine. Be strong, prove them wrong.

"COLE! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!?" I yelled watching him walk out of my bathroom in one of my shirts and yoga pants. 

"I didn't have clothes! I wasn't going to put dirty clothes on!!" 

"You're ruining my favorite yoga pants!" 

"Well I can take them off but I don't have anything on under them." He said and winked at me. I was ready to rip my hair out. Ever since he cooked me dinner a couple weeks ago he hasn't stopped bothering me. 

I had one hour to be finished packing for the weekend and get to the airport and on the plane before we flew to our next game. I wasn't excited at all. We were playing the Patriots. 

"Get out of my clothes!" 

"You asked for it." I was just about to ask what he meant and then he stripped infront of me. At first I was mesmerized at his abs but then he pulled my pants off and I shrieked and covered my eyes. 

"You're such a butt head! Go put a towel on or a robe!" 

He walked back into my room whistling. What a jerk. I needed to get in there. 

"Okay I'm in your robe. Have fun seeing your ex!" 

"Whatever Cole. Just don't stay here all day." I walked back up to my room and grabbed my suitcase I put a pair of knit shorts and a tee in for jammies some jeans and treasures polos. I added some socks and my neccissary beauty products. I grabbed my purse and keys. 

"Let's go! You need to drop me off!" 

"Fine but when the guys start whispering about me dropping you off in just a robe. Don't get mad at me." 

"Just shut up Cole." 

He laughed. I swear he enjoyed my misery. We got in his car and he drove to the airport. He drives a gorgeous Shelby Mustang GT500. When we got there I grabbed my suit case and got out. I was glad I put my badge around my neck and had my coat on already. I was walking up to the other coaches when Cole yelled "Don't worry sugar tits I'll keep your bed warm for you!" 

If looks could kill. I turned my head and shot him a daggard look. He laughed and sped off. 

"Ignore him." 

"We always do. So anyways. We usually always have two guys to a room. But since you're the only female. You get the luxury of having your own private suite." 

"I was actually thinking of staying at my house.." 

"Nope." 

"Why not?" 

"Because Greg said so." 

And what Greg says is basic law with my contract. Ugh. We soon boarded our plane. I was sitting next to one of my Tight Ends. 

I wanted to sleep for the 6 hour flight. It was roughly 4 am when Cole so rudely woke me up by slapping my face with shaving cream. 

I took a couple sleeping pills and fell asleep after take off. When I woke up it was because someone was poking me. I looked up and I had 4 sets of eyes staring at me. 

"What?" 

"Did you know you sometimes talk in your sleep?" 

"No.." 

"Well you kept talking about needing to be strong, prove them wrong." 

"Oh.." 

"And we're here." 

"Thanks." 

I unbuckled my seat belt and I grabbed my minni mirror and wipe away any signs of sleep. When we got off the plane we boarded two giant busses. We had today to relax and tomorrow was game day. Then we had the next day to recover and then we left that night.