Chapter Ten. I promise I will always be yours.

Today was game day. Today is the day. Today we learn how good my new team is. And how my old team is keeping up. 

Today is a big day for me. I showered and dried up. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a pony. I did my makeup and then got dressed. I was wearing a pair of Black slacks. My favorite Treasures coach polo. I put on my socks and a pair of black toms. I grabbed my coach coat. My badge. My purse. And I walked out the door. I met the guys on the bus. Most all of them were listening to music everyone was all dressed up. 

We all sat in silence as we rode to the stadium. 

When we got there we were led inside and to our locker room. I was waiting in the hall while the guys got dressed. My manager ran up to me. 

"We need you in the press room for a pre game interview." 

I followed him into the media room. 

He brought me up to some lady for some major sports show. 

"I'm just going to ask you a couple questions it'll be quick I promise." 

"Sure." 

The camera started rolling.

"I'm here live at the Patriots stadium with Texas Treasures Tight End Coach Andy Clare. This game is pretty important for Andy. Andy used to train some of the players here and they have been dominating the season. Andy then got offered after her first game to be a coach for the Treasures and well they are undefeated themselves. Andy today is a make or break game. You trained the Wide Recievers for the Patriots for months. And you've only trained the Tight Ends for weeks. How are you feeling about this game?" 

"It's tough. Because I have a connection with the guys I trained on the patriots I mean I want to see them succeed. But more than anything I want to see my boys on the Treasures get the victory. And not because I'm being paid to make that happen. I don't want to put my foot in my mouth but I know that the Treasures will come out on top this game. I know it." 

"So you and Jake are no longer dating you haven't been since you left Maine. Am I correct?" 

"You are indeed correct." 

"How are you feeling about being back here? Knowing that he's going to be playing today as well?" 

"I feel like this win will be so much more satisfying when my team does win." 

"Well I guess that goes to say it was a rocky break up. Care to tell us what happened?" 

"I'm here for football. I'm not here to discuss my personal relationships not to sound rude. It's game day. My mind needs to be set on the game." 

"Understood. Thank you for your time Andy." 

"Thanks." 

I walked out the door and ran into someone. I looked up and it was Julian. 

"Jules!" I said and got a big smile. 

"Hey Andy I've missed you!" He said picking me up into a bear hug. 

"Good luck today. I've gotta get back to my guys." 

"Yeah good luck to you too." 

I walked out and back to my team. I walked in and everyone was ready for last minuet training. We went onto the field and I drilled the guys. When our time was up we went back in and coach gave his speech. 

We got the guys pumped and then we waited in the hall till we were told to enter. 

All of the coaches were in the back. Our boys ran onto the field and we walked over to our side.