Discovery

WOW!! Two months since I have updated this book! Sorry! I was like, preparing for exams and there was no end to my ban on electronic gadgets! But two months is over! Let's continue the story shall we? Sorry for not updating.... 

General POV:

Hands clutching each other, both turned 180 degrees, and ran like crazy, leaving their siblings in the dust. The tension in Brittany's hand was high, and her nails drew blood on Alvin's hand, leaving him gritting in pain. 

"Who was that?" Brittany whispered.

"That green dress, and the shoes! Too small for a human's, so theres only one possibility left," Alvin whispered back.

"Our siblings! Crap, how are we going to explain this to them?"

"Simple, tell you what, did you know that actually, our siblings are also dating each other? We could blackmail them with this 'information'!"

"Wait wait... what?!? How? Since when?" Brittany stopped dead in her tracks, stunned by Alvin's remark. 

"Well, anyway, I wanted to tell you something. Do you 'Promise' that you would love me, forever?" Alvin held her arms and gazed into her eyes.

"What.. what do you mean Alvin? Of course I do love you." Brittany said in return. 

Without warning, Alvin pulled out a small object, and slipped it on her ring finger gently.

"Oh... Alvin.. it's beautiful.... Thank you so much!" she blushed and kissed him on the lips, something she had never done before. Alvin, momentarily stunned, accepted it, all their troubles forgotten for that magical 10 seconds. 

"We have to move, but I want to tell you something, this was the best night ever." they said the last words at the same time, sending both into a slight giggle, before they set off again back to their homes.

AHA! SO FOR YOU GUYS WHO GUESSED PROMISE RING, CONGRATS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNFAILING SUPPORT TO THIS BOOK, AND THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER! ありがとうございます! (Guess the meaning for this word.)(p.s without checking its meaning!)