Chapter THREE

I awake to a my alarm.
Beep
Beep
Beep
I smack my hand against it and get up. I go to the bathroom and do my usual morning things. I go downstairs and I see both my mothers and fathers in the dining room. Along with my two brothers and one sister. I got an to myself as I go back upstairs, not wanting to deal with this mess.

"Evelyn come back down the stairs please." Ma asks.

"Can I put on some shorts and a T?" I ask her.

"Yes, but hurry up."

"I will Ma." I say.

I go the bathroom once more. Showered and changed, I make my way back downstairs. I go into the dining room and see my so called family.

"Are you hungry Evelyn?" Pa asks me.

"Did you make anything?" I ask him.

"I made your favorite." Ma says. I look at her and send her a small smile. She smiles back in return. I grab about three chocolate chip pancakes with two pieces of bacon. I sit across from my real mother and dig in.

"Are those pancakes?" She asks. I nod my head at her and soon I'm finished. I get up and rinse my plate off before going back into he dining room.

You see my sister is a model and my moms works for a modeling company. She expects me to be like my older sister and stay fit. I'm fit I just don't like getting my picture taken and I like sports.

"Your coming home today." She says to me.

"I know mother." I say to her. I call her mother and my adoptive mom Ma.

"We'll go pack your things." She says. I nod my head and go upstairs. My twin follows me up.

"How are they?" He asks.

"Better then her." I say to him.

"That's what I meant." He says to me.

"There well, they've been good."

"That's good then." He says. I grab my suit case and start to pack. My sister walks into my room and a look of horror is on her face.

"You sleep in here?" She asks me.

"Yes, I like it." I say to her closing my suit case. I don't have many clothes, so I packed quickly.

"You need a makeover when we get home." She says to me.

"I don't use or wear makeup." I say.

"Is that why no one talks to you?" She asks. Erick hits the back of her head, she looks at him and walks out the room.

Erick had a lip ring, he was the bad boy at his school.

"Ready?" He asks grabbing my suitcase.

"Yep, let's leave this humble and amazing place." I say.

"You really are something Ev." He says to me. I flinch at the nickname and he sees.

"Sorry, I forgot." He says to me.

"It's fine Erick, really. Just not used to it anymore." I say to him. He nods his head and he head down.

"Evelyn dear are you rea-" My father stops mid-sentence when he looks at me. He shakes his head at me, "Change, you are not leaving the house like that." He demands.

"I'll guess I stay here then." I say.

"Evelyn." He says clearly a very at me.

"I either leave like this or not leave at all. Do remember father I have school to attend to." I say to him.