Chapter FOUR

I sat in the back of the class, some people keep staring st me now and then. That was pissing me off at the moment, I barely payed attention in class. The chair next to me skids across the floor and I see Nicholas sitting there and looks at me.

"Who sent you?" I ask him.

"No one." He says. I see him clench his fiat and unclench them. I place a stress ball in his hands and he looks at me again.

"You seem to need this more than I do." He says trying to lighten the mood.

"Steers balls don't work." I say.

"Then what dose?" He asks.

"Punching bags." I say simply and he nods.

After school I waited for Erick to come and take me back. I see I'm surrounded by a bunch of girls, I push my way though and poke his arm.

"Oh, come on." He says.

"Where is he taking her." Someone says.

"Does he like her?" Another girl whispers.

"He's my brother, have him all you want!" I yell I into the crowd and the girls looked happy. I got into the car and came in soon after.

"What's the rush?" He asks me. I send him a death glare and he starts the engine. I get back home and get my bike.

"Where's you helmet?" Erick asks me.

"Don't have one." I say before pulling off.

"Evelyn!" He yells at me.

I speed to the Nighttime Blue and park. I walk inside and head down to he gym. I take my hoodie off and wrap my hands up before going to punch on the bag.

Nicholas Z. Wilson POV

I get on my bike after school and head down to a local bar/gym called Nighttime Blue. I wonder where this place got its name from. I walk inside and head to the gym. When I get down there I'm surprised to see Evelyn punching at on of he bags. I go to the chafing room and take off my shirt and exchange my pants for some basketball shorts.

After I have changed, I go over to a bench and stare at Evelyn. Her punches are quick and accurate. She makes no noise when she hits the bag, she's quick on her feet and kicks the bag a few times.

"It's rude to stare Nick." She says to me. I smile and get up to stand near her. She continues to hit the bag even though I'm standing right here.

"I didn't expect you to be here." I say to her.

"But you didn't have to stare at me." She says not stopping.

"I was just seeing if you had a good stance and if you were doing your punches right." I say to her. It was true, her punches were on point.

"Well I do, now leave me alone and stop staring." She says. I go behind the bag and hold it still. She stops and looks at me, I go and stand I front of th bag and she left out a huff.

"Nick move." She says.

"No."

"Move." She says a little more angrily.