Chapter TWELVE

I cried that night, I cried happy tears.

I made new friends, new best friends. I couldn't be any more happier. I trusted all of them and I didn't lie anymore after that day.

I went home a month with Pearson and Erick. I went into my mothers room to see her looking at a photo album.

"Ma, I love you." I say to her.

She looks up at me, tears threat to spill out her eyes, "I love you to Evelyn. I love you so much." She said.

I ran into her embrace and hugged her as we both cried.

I still didn't like Susan, something's never change.

I smiled as I look around the table. Randel to me right, Nicholas to my left. Avery sitting next to my old best friend, Britney, yes one of the sluts. I can't believe she turned out like that.

Cody next to his girl, Janie. Susan sat next to Falcon and I'm not in a relationship with nobody still.

I'm still not ready for that part yet, they still don't know that part of the story yet.

I still haven't figured out why Randel doesn't talk as much, I will find out.

"Evelyn, blow the candles out so we can eat!" Cody yells at me.

"Alright." I at as I roll my eyes. A smile tugging at my lips.

I blow the candles out after I made a wish. A wish that I will forever remember, that they all will stay in contact with me no matter what.

I can't be losing my trust again, because just like the quotes:
Trust takes years to build
Seconds to break
And forever to fix

I won't let the things in the past hold me down.

I'm Evelyn Q. Grace and this is only the beginning.