Chapter SEVEN

"What happened?" I ask them and they look at my brothers.

They look behind me so I turn around to see my mother and father standing there with my baseball bat and my pistol that I keep under my bed. They also have a journal that I write in.

"Evelyn what is this?" My mother asks me as she holds up my journal.

I try to take it from her but she holds it up. 

"Mother give it to me." I say quickly.

"What is it Evelyn?" She asks again opening it.

'What should I do?' I ask myself. I look at the pistol that father is holding and then look at my journal.

I go for the pistol, I quickly take it from him and point it at my mother.

Everyone from behind me gets up and tries to take it from me.

"Give me my notebook mother." I say lowly to her.

"Evelyn put the gun down." Pearson says.

"Put it down." Avery tells me.

"Drop it." Cody says.

"Give me my NOTEBOOK!" I yell at her.

She holds out the notebook and I quickly grab it from her. I walk out the living room slowly, keeping an eye on everyone in the room.

Someone grabs me from behind. I don't scream or yell or shout. I stay still. Their arm makes it way around my waist and the other arm is on my arm witch has the gun in it.

"Give me the gun Evelyn." Randel says slowly.

His hold doesn't tighten on me, I hold the gun still. Everyone is looking at us.

"Evelyn give me the gun." He says again.

I stand still, known if I move his hold will tighten on me.

"Will you let go of me?" I ask him slowly.

"I will, just gotta give me the gun." He says loosing his hold.

I slowly turn around and point the gun at his head. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Give me the gun, and I won't tell." He says.

"Don't touch me." I say felling someone behind me.

I look into Randel's sliver and hazel eyes and he looks back at me. He holds his hand out, I still look into his eyes.

"You gotta give me the gun Evelyn." He says.

"You won't tell." I say looking into his eyes for the answer.

"I would never break a promise Evelyn." He says.

His eyes hold the truth, he's telling the truth.

I hold out the gun and lower it onto the palm of his hand. I let go and he takes it, I stand up fully and go upstairs.

"I would like that back sometime during school Randel." I say not looking at him.