Chapter NINE

I walked home with a frown on my face, like always bad things happens.

Randel parents want to meet my family, Randel insisted that he come with me.

But me being me, I said no. Oh how I regret that decision so, so very much.

•1 Hour Early•

I opened the door to my oh so beloved home, someone screamed from inside the house. I looked up the stairs to see Susan standing there, starring at me in fear. She creeped slowly back up the steps and in the direction of my parents room.

Pearson and Eric are standing at the lining entrance staring at me like I did something bad. Eric won't look me in my eyes, but Pearson does. Sadness and hatred is pointed directly at me.

I sigh as heat someone yell from upstairs, I stay to head upstairs but I'm stopped by a voice.

"Don't go up there."

I look book to see Eric looking right at me, Pearson nowhere in sight.

I eventually take myself off the steep and back to the door, I slid down against it.

"Evelyn, they called again." My mothers voice says from at the top of the stairs.

I avoid her statement, "A friend of mine, their parents want to meet you. Don't dress to formally, normal wear. I'll text Pearson the directions." I say getting up to go.

"Evelyn, their coming to pick you up soon. You can't just leave." Mother says as she makes her way down.

"I can." I say about to turn around but stop when a hand comes into contact with my check.

"No you are not! How many times do I have to tell you Evelyn?! Our not leaving this house unless we know where you are going, do you hear me!?" She yells.

It's take all my power not to punch her picture perfect face. She had so much surgery that you might as well call her plastic woman.

"Do you hear me?!" She yells again.

"Oh I hear you mother. I hear you mound and clear." I say putting my hand in my pocket.

How do I get my hands on such weapons? Ask me and I'll kill you.

The cold metal in the palm of my hand calms of what such. Pearson and Eric tense up, mother looks a little scared.

"I can't kill you, they need you. I won't kill you because I promised father no matter what you do to me, I would pull the trigger at you. I promised a friend that, and you know I hate promises." I say to her tilting my head to the side.

"Oh and you'll are coming to the dinner, forced or not." I say walking out the house.

I hear a click of a gun as I fave the officer. My face hardness as I face the man that had put in juvie almost 4 years ago.

"Relax, I didn't kill anyone." I say walking past them.

"Hand me the gun Evelyn." He says to me.

"Oh what? This little thing?" I ask as I pull out the pistol. The other offers lift their guns up at me.

"If you shoot that gun my men will fire at you." He says.

"Oh, I would never hurt another on your men. Just let be go." I say dropping the gun and walking down the pavement.

"We can't do that. There's had been reports about multiple gun shoots at this house." He says.

"If you want my all my guns, just ask. Just don't ever put me back in the hell hole. Or I swear Dean, I will kill you slowly and but yet painfully. Something that this has not seen, I'll threaten you family. You wouldn't want your new born baby boy to go though that, would you?" I ask sending him a smirk.