Chapter ELEVEN

I woke up early to use the bathroom and change into some decent clothes, decent.

I sigh, why does that get to me so much. My palms get calmly, the same reason from the last night.

I walk downstairs and see Randel at the table. When he sees me he smiles.

"Why you up so early?" I ask as I sit down.

"I was thinking." He says.

"About what?" I ask him.

"Who you was talking about last night." He says looking at me in hopes that I would tell him.

My face stays blank, "About someone that I hate. Someone I can never corona matter how hard that person tries. And let me tell you, beyond it she make my life a leaving hell." I say getting up angry.

"Lets go." I say to him as walk out the door.

I get in the car and put my head on the palms of my hands. I take deep breaths to calm myself.

I can do this, I can do this. I mutter to myself. I see Randel look at me out I don't stare back.

We get to school and I quickly leave the care. I head to my locker and get my books, ignoring Avery and the boys.

They seem utterly confused. I'll let Randel fill them in on that, but Nicklaus doesn't settle for it.

Oh no, he wants to find out why I'm so distance lately.

No one knows except for Pearson and Erick, witch I have avoided them.

I sit with the boys at much but don't say a word, then my palms get sweaty.

It's bad, my hands are shaking and then my legs starts to go up and down very fast.

I get up and walk fast paced outside and over to the willow tree. I put my hands on the tree to calm myself but nothing is working.

I scream in frustration and run to the back of the school. I see the dumpster and go behind it shaking.

Full out shaking from head to toe. My teeth bounce off each other, I sit there shaking.

Then I hear the voice of my brother's and the boys.

"Evelyn?" Pearson Aja noticing my shaking figure behind the item.

My eyesight gets murky and I blink my eyes refocusing. Pearson crouches down next to me and I move away slightly, then s everyone tries to touch me.

Everyone looks at Randel as he walks over to me. He crouches down beside me and asks me a question, "Can I touch you?"

I nod my head slightly. Soon I feel his large hand on my back, going in circular motions.

I began to calm down, everyone seems surprised. As I would not let them touch me, but I let Randel. A person I didn't k is quite well.

I sigh and get up, stumbling a bit. Randel puts his hands on both my shoulders and looks at me, "You okay?"

"I think so." I say peeling his hands off me.

I walk away from the boys and sit down on the pavement in the front of the school.

"What happened to her?" I hear Cody ask.

"Why was shaking like that?" Avery asks.

I get up and walk to face them. They stare at me, "I was having a attack."

"Of what?" Nicholas asks me.

I look at my brothers for comfort and they advert my gaze quickly. A frown makes it way up my face as I collapse onto the pavement.