Should I?!?!

(Y/N) POV 

I was in a shock! I did not know what to do he was right in my face. But this is not right for me to do. I need to play with him first he can't get it this fast. "OH I see what is going on, but No thank you!" I say as I walk away from him I didn't even look back at him. Just then I remember my sweater, so I walk in the school looking for Jungkook, but I could not find him anywhere he must be in class "NOO!!".

 I don't want to go (we also have the same class) it is to late for me to get out now fuck. So I walk into class and I see Jungkook there with his friends. I sit at my desk when the teacher comes in he is this tall man with purple hair (RapMonster) 

"I have an announcement we have a new kid in our class today" Mr.Rapper said as he said that the kid with mint hair walked in

"WTF" I whispered to myself ,"why!!!"

"Sir are we going to take the test today?" One kid said everyone gave the kid the death stare

"NOT TODAY!!" Mr. Rapper said (Get it! BTS song?..................i'll go home)

"No we have to go for a presentation about bullying" Mr.Rap says as everyone is soo happy that they do not have to do the test!

"Oh good I can get out of this so fast" I said in my head. I see Jungkook in the corner of my eye 

"Hey Jungkook" I say to him as we are all going the the gym for the presentation

"Oh Hi (Y/N) I have your sweater in my locker if you want it" Jungkook said 

"OMG thank you it is my favorite one" I say, so we go to his locker as we get to his locker

"So why did you go so fast this morning?" Jungkook whispered  

"Oh I remember that I need to go do some thing for my dad" I rushed to say

"You don't have to lie to me, but it is okay you don't have to tell me just look at me. I'm just the smart kid! Not the kid anyone want to have" Jungkook said as he got my sweater and gave it to me I was about to say something, but Taehyung came to us

 "Hey we need to go" Taehyung said then looked at me, "Oh hi I'm Kim Taehyung I'm in class B"

"Oh yes I know you we have had class for two years in a row, but I'm never there so you wouldn't know me!" I said with an ass big smile

"Well we have to go! Don't you have to go do something for your dad?" Jungkook said then they both walk away from me. Am I about to cry??? I feel like it why why why dose this hurt me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV 

When I could not fine the new kid I decided to go to class. As I walk in to class I see my friends there. Our school has a big clock tower so I look to see what time it was, but when I look out the window I see Yoongi and (Y/N) talking outside then all of sudden Yoongi was getting close to (Y/N) and he was not stopping he was going for it. When he got so close to her face I looked way then I walk to my desk and tried to act like nothing was wrong. 

After some time (Y/N) walked into the room I pretended not to see her and keep on talking to my friends. Just then Mr.Rap comes in the class room with that Yoongi kid. Then I blanked out because I had soo many questions. All of a sudden I hear (Y/N)'s voice "Hey Jungkook" (Y/N) said so I reply to not make things awkward. 

After we talked me went to my locker and me being the learner I wanted to know why she was so mad and so in a rush to leave my house this morning, but then she gave me a BS answer so I told her what was on my mind. As I was about to say sorry Taehyung walks in. When we are done talking I saw that Yoongi looking from far away just then I got mad! Why was I mad???