How Dare You

(Y/N) POV 

I have felt those hands before. Could it be Him? I turn as fast as I could and I see this really cute guy, but it was not my cute man. 

??- "You are so beautiful" 

YN- "Thank you but who are you"

??- "I'm Mason and I just wanted to tell you that you are so fine and why is suck a cute girl here by herself?"

YN- "I'm here for my friends not to be here to get in bed with some guy"

Mason- "Oh I'm sorry if I over stepped the line. Can I get you a drink?"

YN- "Did you not just here me I not interested. I mean you are good looking and all but sorry. I;m not in a good head space right now. I have make a lot of mistakes in the pass years and I don't want to keep making them"

Mason- "I really want you to feel so good with me" 

YN- "Manson was it? Well Mason stop while you are head"

Mason- "Come on"

YN- "HOW DARE YOU"

Mason starts to grab me, yet I said that I did not want anything to do with him. Mason put his hands on places that they should not be on. I push him off of me and slap him. I slapped him really heard because I could hear the echo all around the room. 

I try to run out ask fast as I can, but I can feel someone watching me. I got outside and walked over to the side walk. When I sat down all of my feelings come out in tears. Just my luck it started to rain. I could hear foot steps coming towards me. I have no drive to look back. I feel a coat go on my shoulders.

YN- "I'm fine"

Jenny- "No you are not"

YN- "I promise I'm okay. Go back inside and have a good time"

Jenny- "It is not my party, so I will be okay. Come on tells get you home?"

YN- "What about Taehyung?"

Jenny- "I told him that I was going to get you home safe. Then if I feel like it I will go back to his house"

YN- "Thank you for thinking about me"

Jenny- "No problem. If I were in this place I hope I have someone like me to help"

YN- "I have your back from now on"

Jenny helps me into my car. She has the some love for music as me. she puts all the good songs (What are some of your songs)  in no time we were at my house. 

YN- "Do you want to come in for some coffee?"

Jenny- "I don't really drink coffee but fuck it"

YN- "You got it! they are coming right up"

I got the coffee and we were just talking for what feels like hours but really was only one. Until Jenny's phone stared to blow up. She tried her hardest to ignore all the calls and text.

YN- "You can get that"

Jenny- "But I'm having such a fun time with you"

YN- "We always have next week. Right you guys aren't leaving till them"

Jenny- "About that we are going in like two days."

YN- "Why?"

Jenny- "The house that we want over there is on a waiting list. So it is like first come first served and we want to be the first there."

YN- "Oh I get it. I wish we were friends before all this shit happened"

Jenny- "I feel the same way!"