Christmas

( I just to want to give a moment of silents for the death of Jonghyun from shinee. Shinee was one of the first kpop groups I started to watch. I has been hard on me and I wanted to put out this chapter out to say sorry and you were so loved Jonghyung! Comment what your favorite song was? Hello is my favorite song.)

Jenny POV 

Korea right now is cold and snowy, but it still is so beautiful mostly because I'm here spending my time and the rest of my life with the man that makes me feel like I'm so lucky to be alive. Let me tell you I was at the right place at the right time with this one. But right now I have another reason to excited about.... Jungkook and (Y/N) are finally going to come to Korea. Taehyung and I have been waiting for them and helping out Jungkook with all the things he need to do.

 I.. I feel something noo am I getting sick due to the weather outside?

I can feel my heart beet so loudly! What is making me so flustered like this!

Taehyung- Good morning Babygirl

Jenny- Oh that is why!

T-What?

J-Nothing! 😜

I then climb on top of him and start to kiss his neck and we have a busy day today, but he did not stop me from going lower. He just let me do as I pleased. I started to talk in between kissing him.

J- Baby we need to get up?

T- No!! I just want to be in bed with you!

J- Sorry Baby! We have to go , but lets make a deal? We get up right now and get things done? Also tonight you can have me all to yourself? OR...... I leave you here by yourself? 😉 What do you say about that?

T- Fine I'm getting up! but I'm not happy.

He said with a pouty face. " Oh I will make you feel happy later" I said underneath my breath, but he did not hear me. He was play crying the whole way to the restroom. He is such a cutie!! Taehyung started to talk to me while he was showering. Well more like screaming

T-What do we have to do today baby again?

J-You forgot already?

T-..... Yeah....

J- Well we have to go to the airport to go pick up Jungkook and (Y/N)

T- That is it?

J- Uh remember when we told them we are going to help get new furniture for them so it would be all ready for them?

T- No?

J- Well we did. So we have to do that.....like now

T- Ahah Okay I will call the boys to help.

J- What?!? They are all in town?

T- Yes they all thought It would be a good idea to start to sing here.

J- Even Jungkook?

T-Yup. 

J- Okay now finish and get ready. Put something warm on it is really cold outside.

T- Still?

J- Yes Baby  

( Yes I know I have said other BTS songs on here, but pretend that they are not a group Yet)

Wow that is sooo cool my Boyfriend is going to be in a KPOP group. Taehyung was then done with his shower. Then I popped in for my turn. Today was not an occasion to wear makeup so I didn't. The good thing about it is that Taehyung loves it when I go without makeup. He thinks it is soo sexy.