Part 21 +21

( Now we are at Part 21 there is no way I'm going to do this with out a +21 part in this. Plus a all A.R.M.Y everywhere are so happy for our boys and there performs at the AMA's and the MMA Good job Boys and keep up the good work and getting awards for being awesome) (Let's have a moment of silence for all the A.R.M.Y that could not make that event "yes that includes me *starts to cry inside and out")

(Y/N) POV

I feel all warm inside and out from my handsome boyfriend Jungkook right next to me. Sleeping like a baby. I can hear my tummy start to growl, so I try to get up as slow as possible so I don't wake up Jungkook. I'm almost out of the bed when I feel a arm around my waist and pulls me back into the bed.

J- Good Morning Beautiful!

YN- It is the middle of day

J- Really?!

YN- NO I got you!

J- Yeah you did!

YN- Why do you have to be somewhere?

J- I had made an appointment for us to go and find a home

YN- What do mean?

J- don't worry Just go do what you were going to do

YN- Okay what do you want to eat?

J- Anything I'm sooo hungry!

I get up and make my way to down stairs to make Jungkook his favorite foods with his favorite drink (banana milk got to get those mussels) once I was done with the food I started to walk towards my room when I felt like someone staring at me. So I slowly picked up a knife from the table. I held the knife behind my back as I turned to my handsome Boy walking to me with no shirt on ands messy hair.

We both sat at the table to eat. It was quiet for the most part all you could hear was out silverware hitting the plate. Until Jungkook broke the silence

J- The appointment is not till later today would you like to go to the mall and walk around?

In my mind a lot of this are going though it. I did not know what to feel should I be happy, angry, worry or surprised. I have a ton of questions rolling in and out of my head.

J- Are you okay Y/N?

YN- Humm what did you say I was lost in thought.

J- If you wanted to go the mall before the appointment with house people.

YN- I would love to........... but I have some questions for you before we go.

J- Shoot

YN- Okay 1 how did you know I had problems with the shower? I'm not saying I didn't like it I loved it but how did you know?

He stoped eating and was just still for a good minute thing of what to say

J- Okay don't get mad at me but everyone knew that I was still alive. So with that my mom gave me the key to your house and I have been looking after you. Also I'm the one that found you almost dead in the hot tub.

YN- But...

Jungkook cut me off

J- Babygirl please just listen to me.

So I did ask I was told just because he called me babygirl!

J- I didn't want you to know that I was back I had everything all planned. The last thing I need it where and how you want your house to be. That it why we have the appointment today so you can the your perfect house that you always wanted. And maybe have the Family of our dreams?