The New Big Thing

(Y/N) POV

After the kiss Yoongi and I went out of the bowling alley we started to walk around when we got to the little park and were just talking about life. "So tell me your story?" I ask him 
"You would not be interested in it" Yoongi answered 

"Try me!" I said looking intensely staring at him

"No I am good." him trying to avoid the question

"I need to know about the person I kissed!" I told him

"Fine! I'm the youngest out of two I have an older brother, but we don't talk much anymore. My Mother got remarried to a guy that tries to be my friend so much because my father was a no good ASS at least that is what my mom says." As he is saying all of this I was staring at him with this look of sadness and then he saw me "Are you okay (Y/N)?" I look at him "We might not be so different you and I!" I say 

"What do you mean?" 

"We both have dysfunctional families for one. Two we both have stepparents and last but not lease we both have this hate for the world because why us! WHY US!! Why did all the bad things happen to us and the ones we love the most." I had to stop there because if I didn't I would have cried a storm at the park. "Are you okay (Y/N)? You look like you are going to cry..." as he said that I thought to myself "Why I'm I here With him! 

I have to get out of here!" I was going to walk away as Yoongi garb my hand and pull me in for a hug "We have each other to make this world a little less of a BI*CH!" I laughed at what he said. We were loving the fresh air when he said "We should be a thing so we don't have to be alone anymore?"

"I would like that" so me and Yoongi a couple now OMG. We just sit there at the bench thinking and I fall asleep when I wake up it the sun was about to go down. When I get up I see Yoongi just sitting there, so by this time I would like to go home. Yoongi walks me home. As I was in my room about to take a shower because I felt like poop when out of nowhere I get a call from.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV 

As I was walking all over the town to find (Y/N) I see Jimin walking out a store with drinks  "Hey Jimin!"

"OH HI Jungkook! I hope you don't mind If we talk and walk because I need to get these drinks back to the party as soon I can?" Jimin asked

"I just would like to know if you have seen (Y/N) anywhere?"I said

"Yes I have I saw her at the old bowling alley with that new kid, but don't know if they are there still? I left to get more drinks. You can come with me if you would like?" Jimin answered

"Thank you! Yes I need to find (Y/N) fast!" I said as Jimin and I are heading towards the bowling alley. Jimin and I walk to the front and he gets us in with no problem. "I have to do somethings over there with a hot girl so see you later" Jimin said as he walked away. I walked around seeing the popular people of school here like (Y/N)'s friends Anette (Nena from part 8) and Aliyah. I was shocked (Jungshooked) that Anette was over there with Jhope she is more the type to go to the mall then to be here? 

I remember Anette from freshmen year at school she was the cutest we are now almost out of school just two more years including this year. She used to always found a way to get extra snacks at lunch and share them with me. I have to emit I always had a little crush on her! So I walk up to her "Hey Anette have you seen (Y/N) anywhere?" She looked at me like she was happy to see me! 

"Oh Hey Jungkook! Long time no see!" she said as she was coming up to me "Yes it had been long. So have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked again "NO I have not." she says as she asks other people if they have seen her "No sorry no one has seen her after she left the school to go to the hospital"

"Okay then? What about that Yoongi kid?"

"Oh him! Yes I did after school Yoongi and I came here together, but he left me when he saw a hot girl here, so I think he is gone!"

"Shit I need to find him!"

"Well you have me to hangout with!" this is getting hard she is so cute. 
"I really need to find them! So bye Anette"

"I can go with you if you want some company"

"No it's okay"

"No really I have nothing to do here" as she said that I can't believe this I'm going to hangout with my old crush! We started to walk around trying to find Yoongi when we found him and (Y/N) together at the park!!!! 

I don't want to interrupted them, so Anette and I went to the mall (see I told you she wants to go to the mall) and we had a good time. I really like her and it seems that she likes me too. She wanted some ice cream so we went to get some. 

She got Cookies'n Cream and I got Mint Chocolate Chip. The good thing about this mall is that it is close to a beach, so we go down to the beach and just lay there seeing the sunset. "Why did we go looking for (Y/N)?"

"It is......"

"WTF...... WHO Are you!!!!"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1000 WORDS EXACTLY