WTF!

Graduation day is here! I'm so nerves about going into the real world. The sad thing about this is that I going to stay here afterwards. Even tho I got some money for my dad's death "may he sole rest in peace" it is not enough to start a whole new life in Korea.

Back to happy thoughts I will be wearing this nice black dress under the gown. I thought that I was not going to graduate without my friends but it seems that I was not the only one. Jungkook's friends also studied their butt of like me.

I think that Jungkook's death really opened up their minds, so they could get back in track and try to do something with their lives. As it did for me and all my anger. Really sitting down and letting all my thought roll around my head about how and why I had a good guy..... boyfriend like Jungkook was to me I mean I wish he was my boyfriend.

As I walk done the to the stage to get my diploma I can feel Jungkook with me. Now that I think about it I only feel him when I'm scared or sad. Even in death he still can find away so me there for me.

After I get my diploma I walk out of the school. I didn't even stay for the tossing on our caps. Before I got into my car I saw these beautiful roses on my car with a little note. " I thought that you would just leave without saying Hi or Goodbye so I put these flowers here for you -Taehyung" 

This is such a cute thing. He did not have to do this for me. I put the roses on the seat next to me and drove back to my house the whole ride I could not keep my eyes of the flower (drive safe! keep your eyes on the road). Any stop light I would pick them up and hole them up to my heart.

As I got to my house I out the flowers in a vase and put them in the middle of my coffee table so I could look at them when I'm watching T.V. I was thinking about Taehyung for a little then I thought that I should thank him for the roses.

I go and get my phone from my bag to see a text.

T- "Did you get them"

YN- "You know what I was about to text you. to tell you thank you for the roses! :)"

T- "Oh really? WOW Jenny was telling me to do that for you because we both one what you are going through and feeling right now"

YN- "Yes it is hard but what can we do about it now. Thanks again and tell Jenny thank you as well"

T- "You can say that again and I will most proudly deliver the message to Jenny"

YN- "Well I have to go to sleep so good night"

T- "An amazing night from Jenny and I"

What Jenny is over there with him at this time? Well they have been getting really close lately. Taehyung is such a sweet guy I hope he treats Jenny with the most respect that he can give.

I got into the shower to relax and take off all stress from the day. The best way to do that is to blast music and dance in the shower! ( Comment what your favorite song(s) are, that you blast 24/7 mine is "Mic Drop- BTS" At the moment ) I got out of the shower and about to change when I get a call.

YN- "Hello?"

??- "I'm looking for (Y/N)?"

YN- "And I looking for a way to stop my online shopping?"

??- "He told me about your sarcasm. Hello I'm J-hope one of Jungkook's friends"

YN- "Oh hey what do you need?"

JH- "Well my friend Jin and I are going to do a party for Jimin and Taehyung. I was wandering if you would like to help us with the party?"

YN- "Help? Like in what way?"