Wonder Why?

(Y/N)
I woke up in Jungkook's arms. Omg this is the best feeling ever. I truly want to be with him and now I know it.

*Bring*

I look over to my phone and nothing. So it must me Jungkooks phone. I get up to go make food for me and Jungkook

When I get back I see him sitting up on my bed with his phone in his hands.

YN- "Is everthing okay Jungkook?"

J- "Yes it is just that my mom need me to do something real quick. Is that okay with you?"

YN- "Of course she has done a lot for me"

J- "Thanks (Y/N)" gives me a kiss on the cheek

YN- "Well are you going to eat first?"

J- "No I will be back soon"

YN- "Okay see you soon then"

I walk him to the door. To say goodbye. I watch him as his car pulls out of my drive way.

I ended up watching some K Dramas (you should really watch "Fight For My Way" is it soooo good) after my fifteen time crying I decided to go for a little swim.

I put on my one piece and went to my pool. As I got in I felt so nice. At first I was just walking around the pool. Then I started to do laps.

I had my Bluetooth on so all of my jams were on (sadly Jimin dose not have any........................................I'll go home)

I was just about to get out of the pool when I could here my phone ringing.
It have been a long time seens Jungkook left that might be him!

I ran out of the pool and to my surprise it was Jungkook. So I answer the phone.

YN- "Jungkook!"

J- "Oh don't stop"

YN- "Jungkook stop what?"

J- "Right there"

YN- "Jungkook you are starting to scare me"

??- "Uhh Jungkook"

YN- "WTF is going on" *starts to die a little inside*

J- "Anette & chelsea there is a lot of me to go around stop fighting"

Anette- "What about your girlfriend?"

J- "I don't have one"

A- "But you were getting a thing with (Y/N) right?"

J- "Nope"

I was still listening to the conversation even tho I know that it is just hurting me even more.

I knew it. I know that I'm not special. I'm not the girl that anyone wants. I mean look at me.

My dads gone. The only two boys I ever loved in my life cheated on me. If it is not one thing is another.

WHY DO I EVEN LIVE............

I got up from my bed and walked over to my restroom. When I get into the restroom I look in the mirror and start to WONDER WHY? Why did I alway get hurt? After that I walked into the shower and clean myself off. I put on this cute little sun dress and go down stairs. I open the medicine cabinet and take out the pills that I had to take because of the miscarriage.

I sit down in the hot tube and grab a hand full of pills and put them in my mouth crying the whole time.

All I could feel was cold then it turned into warmth. I felt like I could do no one no harm now. I sliped into a deep slumber.