Are You Sure? +21

(Warning +21 Really this time)

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in a random room with splitting headache when I got up I saw that it was (Y/N's) room I felt someone move next to me so I lifted the covers to find Anette sleeping right next to me. I got out of the bed as quietly as I can to go and find (Y/N).

I waked down stairs to find her nowhere is the house. I walked outside where the pool is and I see tons of people passed the fuck out on the floor. When out of the corner of my eye I that mint looking ass with his arms around (Y/N).

I went back inside to go find my phone and check the time and I was 1 in the after noon "Shit!!" I say out loud "WTF why do you have to be so noise! noise!" I hear someone say behind me I turn to see............(Y/N) rubbing her eye and holding her head with her other hand

J- "Ruff night?"

YN- "You can say that, but to be honest with you I don't remember what happened after you walking in on me and Yoongi. All I can recall is playing in the water and drinking a lot!"

J- "So you are telling me that you have no clue on what happened last night! Not even when you and I talk on the stairs"

YN- "I'm sorry Jungkook I can't find it in me. Was it important?"
J- "Not r..really"
YN- "OMG Look at the time I have get all these people out before the cleaning people come over"
J- "Just yell the cops are here everyone will dip"

YN- "Really?"
J- "Trust me!"

YN- "Okay? OMG THE COPS ARE HERE EVERYONE RUN NOW"

As she was yelling that I went up stairs to do the same and as I predicted everyone started to run for their lives. I walk into (Y/N) room where Anette was still sleeping and wake her up. I look around (Y/N) room because something caught my eye. It was a memory bored of her mom and her, but in some of the picture it was just her and I hugging and playing around when we were kids. But I snap out of it when I hear Anette getting up. I turn around to see her

J- "Hey we have to go."

A- "Okay. What are we going to do?"

J- "We could hangout but my mom wanted to do something today. Sorry"

A- "okay lets go"

J- "But we can go to the movies tomorrow"

A- "YAY why am I so lucky to have a boy like you"

We walk to my car. when we get in she get s the Aux cord and puts on her music. I love seeing her like this all happy and jumping around. The songs take a turn from fire to dead leaves ( If you don't know those BTS songs I feel so bad for you LOLOL JKJK)as we are near her house she puts her hand on my thigh and goes up and down. when her hand was so close to you know what I said.

J- "Oh we are here"

A- "I can't help myself. I want you now"

J- "I wish we could do this but unfortunately my mom is waiting for me, so I have to go bye"

She was so upset by what I said she just left the car without saying a word. should I go after her. I take off my seat belt about to get out of car when I can a text from (Y/N) saying

YN- "OMG Thank you for everything! I owe you big time"

J- "I just wanted to help! Speaking of helping we still need to study. Can I come over and we can study"

YN- "I don't today is a good day. You know what Yoongi told me he will help me out, so you don't need to tutor me anymore."
J- "What made you change your mind"