Part 1

My parents made me move to each different places. I'm Y/n and 16 years old. Now we've move to a city where a lot of people walk on. The sun was shining brightly. I was laying on the grass peacefully. Memories came flooding back to me.
You see during the times we moved, I met these boys when I was 7 years old. My parents needed to protect me due to a broken promise. Whatever it was. They wouldn't tell me. So I had to to dress up as a little girl. The Sakamaki Brothers was playful when they were young and I met them. I was curious of those boys behavior because their mothers was strict. I wore a blue dress, long brown hair wig, and a headband so basically the brothers thought I was a pretty young girl.
But in truth, I'm a human boy disguise as I girl. They were very happy to meet me  but their happiness disappeared once I left. Guh! I can't keep on thinking about this! They don't even know who I really am anyway! I love to write stories! Let's say I'm a story writer waiting for someone to publish my book.
The book is about a boy with vampires! It's suppose to be a Mystery book, not romance! Mostly romance are for girls!! There's this girl name Yui Komori. She may look innocent but she didn't like me when I was a kid. And she's STUPID! She doesn't run away from a molester!?
Trust me. I was there. When we're kids, a man try to molest her and she just begs!!!!??? So I had to save her when I was a kid!
I wonder where she is right now......"Y/n! I need your help! Please get me some apples from the market!" My mother yell. We live on a hill. I groan. "Yes mother!" I yell back and grab my book.
I wonder when something interesting will happen so I could write my book......

(Thanks for reading!!)