The Story

"Pearl? Garnet? Amethyst? Dad?" Steven called out from outside the car wash.

"Oh Steven! Hello!" Pearl said.

"Hey Shtuball, you're awake!" Greg exclaimed.

"Steven! I thought you were dead!" Amethyst joked.

"Steven, your hair is pink." Garnet said plainly.

"Yea I know. I don't know why though." Steven said.

"It's because you turned into your mother for a brief time period." Garnet replied.

"Yea I was meaning to talk to you about that, um" Steven said scratching the back of his neck.

The gems (mostly Garnet) told him the whole story of how the curse turned him into Rose, how the diamonds came to earth, about pink diamond who now lives in the temple, everything!

Steven was just listening to the story like it was a story made by a thirteen year old girl.

But he believed every bit of it.

 Connie knew the whole story so she just watched Steven to see his reaction.

Once the story was finished Greg picked up Steven playfully.

"That still doesn't explain the hair though shtuball!" Greg said messing up Steven's perfectly combed hair.

Sorry about the quality of the photo I can't find any with pink hair Steven in the back of greg's van so I had to make my own in the photo app

"I like it, I think it looks nice." Connie complimented.

"Yea! I could get used to it!" Amethyst stated.

"It's unique." Garnet said calmly.

Pearl was quiet, she had no words.

'First Stella (mystery girl) had pink hair and now Steven, this world is torturing me!' Pearl thought to herself.

Pearl and Stella had become very friendly with each other, they hang out all the time pearl had planned on confessing her feelings a couple days ago but the whole curse thing got in the way.

But everyone had hoped their life was back to its normal flow.

Everybody was just sitting in silence for a few moments, taking in the calmness of the van.

Then Lapis and Peridot came bursting in.

"Guys! We have big news!" Peridot began, rushed and excited.

"What is it guys?" Steven asked curiously.

Lapis seemed to excited to contain herself.

"I'm pregnant!"