"It's Time"

It was about a month and a half since Steven kissed Connie and they ended up going on a few romantic dates and decided to take their friendship further than friends.

Steven and Connie were officially dating!

The Gems, Greg, and the Maheshwarans loved the fact that they were dating and actually encouraged it.

Ever since the battle Greg has hung around the Gems a lot and he got to know the formerly corrupted ones. Pink diamond would shrink down her size when she left the temple so that no one would get hurt. She also talked to Greg.

But there was one Gem that Greg took a particular interest in,

Jasper

He loved how she had no idea about how anything worked on Earth. Greg has taught her many things, how to drive (rip mailbox), how to make a sand castle (rip sand bucket), and how to assemble a crib (Greg was helping get things ready for the baby and jasper just happened to be around. Rip screwdriver)

Then a few days later

"Hey huma- Greg, I want to talk to you." Jasper said sounding nervous for the first time in her life.

"Sure, what's up?" Greg said with pure curiosity in his voice.

Jasper didn't want to waste time so she said it out front.

"When I'm with you I feel better than when i win a battle against an enemy." She said quickly.

Knowing jasper talk and what she means he says back,

"Me too. I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now and I couldn't think of how I was going to tell you."

"Greg would you like to be my designated lover?" She asked in a purely sweet tone.

"Do you mean boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Well then, of course! I'm gonna go tell Stev-"

He was cut off by jasper pulling his lips to hers.

He was surprised at first but then he just participated.

I'm not getting into anything too gushy because I think it's gross.

Time skipping is just a weak tactic to make bad writers better...

But I'll use it anyway ;)

Greg was walking up to Steven with jasper trailing behind him.

"Hey shtuball I have something to tell you."

"Yea what's up dad?"

"Well, um jasper is m-my, girlfriend!"

"Oh my god that's so great dad!" Steven said with pure excitement in his voice just before pulling his dad and jasper into a big hug.

"Are human children always this cute?" Jasper asked Greg quietly.

"Yeah!" Greg replied.

"Wow." She whispered to herself.

Le time skip brought to you by chille tid 

It was two weeks since Greg and jasper got into their relationship, it was April second, a very rainy day, and everybody was relaxing in Stevens house. Pearl and sapphire were doing a puzzle, amethyst and ruby were talking about what there gonna do to the homeworld gems when they come back, Greg was sitting in Jasper's lap playing his guitar, Steven and Connie were watching crying breakfast friends, and Lapis and Peridot were coming up with baby names.

"Ok so, Andy if it's a boy and Water Lilly if it's a girl!" Peridot stated to no one in particular.

"Yes that is correct." Lapis said.

"I love you Lappy."

"I love you too Peri." 

There was a few moments where there was just the sound of Greg's guitar playing soft music.

Everyone was just enjoying each other's presence thinking about how big their family has gotten to be. 

Lapis got up to make some tea but while she was walking she felt dizzy and needed to grab the counter for support. She gasped in pain.

"LAPIS!" Everyone said in unison as they all ran over to her. 

"It's time" Lapis said shakily.