Chapter 14

Remix by https://www.youtube.com/user/ahndhante
(Third Person's Pov)

Taehyung woke up to the sound of shuffling in bed. Once he woke up he realized he wasn't at his home but he realized he was by (Y/n)

He rubbed his eyes and shook (y/n) lightly causing her to wake up after. (Y/n)who had yawned stretched and looked at Taehyung.

"We got an email from school saying we have a field trip today. They said that all classes with assignments must be turned in before the field trip so we gotta get there early. I gotta get home and pack some of my stuff to make sure that we are all set. And we are staying in tents." Taehyung explained.

(Y/n)nodded and opened the door for Taehyung so he could leave.

"I just realized TaeTae is starting to drift away from Bts..." (Y/n)talked to her self. She sh00k it off and started to pack. After putting her hair into a ponytail she finally waited for Taehyung with her backpack full of the things she packed.

Once she saw TaeHyung she smiled warmly and went up to him slowly. "Are u ready?" Taehyung and I asked at them same time.

"Yes" we both said at the same time again. We laughed and walked to school

(Y/n's POV)

After I gave the project of me and Jimin to Our social studies teacher I met up with TaeTae. Surprisingly I saw him with Jimin. Why is he with him though??? I sighed and walked up to TaeTae. As soon as I went there he grabbed my arm and I was confused. Why did he suddenly grab me?

"Let's go (Y/n) this jerk here is just gonna keep hurting u." TaeTae said coldly and left with me.

"WELL AT LEAST THIS JERK CAN GET DEM TITTIES BETTA THAN U CAN!!!" Jimin yelled across the hall. He's being a perv...

We were now lining up for the field trip. On the bus I sat by Taehyung and Baekhyun. Looks like only the freshman are going. Which means Mark and Jackson aren't gonna accompany us...

I laid on Taehyungs shoulder and asked "are u excited for this field trip?" He nodded his head and I hummed in response and just went on my phone. He looked at my phone and saw I was texting markie

Me: You better have remembered I was going on a field trip today.
Mark: of course I remembered
Me: ok sure you did hmph anyway go back to class don't want u getting caught
Mark: kk love you
Me: love you too😘

I put my phone away and just stated at TaeTae who pretended to sleep. I shook him and he instantly woke up. He must have faked sleeping.

"Wanna play a game TaeTae????" I asked him and he shook his head "I just wanna sleep right now (Y/n) besides I'm still really angry by Jimin.." I hummed in response

"Explain to me what happened later ok...?" I asked quietly hoping he won't respond right now "I will tell u don't worry just not now. Its a long trip so let's sleep for now ok? Don't worry bout it or me." I nodded and fell asleep on his shoulder. I held his hand secretly and just fell asleep.

~Arrival~

We finally arrived and I was still asleep. But luckily Bacon ah woke me and Taehyung up. I opened my eyes finding myself still holding TaeTae's hand. Right now TaeTae is really mad...I should keep quiet just in case the same happens to him and me... I helped him up and carried his backpack on my back and pretended to be okay with it.

TaeTae noticed and took his backpack away from my back and was tired of me not talking "Talk ( Y/n)!" He yelled I flinched and nodded "I-I'm sorry" that's all I wanted to say right now. He sighed and went ahead of me leaving me behind. I-Is he mad... N-No don't leave me pls. I ran to him and. Hugged him from behind sobbing he turned his head looking down at me.

"D-Don't leave me pls I'm sorry I'm sorry pls don't be like Jimin I know you're mad I know you're mad at me because of Jimin I'm so-" before I could finish he grabbed my wrists and kissed me deeply using his tongue. I blushed but was still sobbing I kisses him back trying to break free even if I enjoyed this moment. He pulled away cupping my cheeks.

"I just need space right now (y/n) I'm sorry for making you cry I promised I wouldn't hurt you anymore and I'm gonna keep that promise. I'm sorry I keep kissing you even if we are best friends... I just can't handle myself anymore. I love you so much and you know I do. In both ways and just forget about my confession I just really don't want you to get hurt and all I need is space right now....I'll tell you what happened between me and. Jinni later ok? Just don't cry anymore I don't want you crying anymore.... For now go to Baekhyun while I take my space." TaeTae patted my head and left. I nodded smiling.

I began to go to Baekhyun and sat by him explaining the scene "so yeah he just needs space right now he's really mad and I can't stop that he might get mad if I interfere again. He's really mad at Jimin...." I said and Bacon nodded

"I can't relate usually he doesn't get mad but this time he got mad?" I nodded at his question I know it's not like him right? We only became best friends and I already seen his different sides. And it hurts me as much as it hurts him.

I'm so worried yet he told me not to be worried about him. How can I not be worried when I don't know what's going on with him? I know after he takes his alone time he will be ok but I'm not sure it. I'm just so worried about him I can't get him out of my mind

And that confession he gave me hit my heart. I promised my parents I wouldn't get into a serious relationship until I'm ready. And I'm just really confused right now and I don't know what to do....if I ask. Jackson opposed he might laugh at me then if I ask Bacon he might be teasing.

I slapped myself causing Bacon to look at me. "Got thoughts on your mind don't you?" Bacon asked I nodded in response and he hummed in response not wanting to upset me.

I just wonder what TaeTae is up to right now....

----------
So those are the updates sorry if it's not enough I'm sorry I'm just stressed out since I'm still writing the other books and of course they lack of views. I'm really interested in the boyxboy one I am writing for Bts it interests me.

Anyway those are the updates and I only wrote about 1,000 words in them and it took me about 1 hour for each or I don't know but it just came from my brain so I didn't plan it out.

Thanks for supporting this book pls vote and add this to your library.

Anyway see you reader oppa's unnies and dongsaengs

And also I won't be updating for a while

Because I'm stressed over my other books
Lacking views and so I won't update for awhile on any books